Rainwear sex

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mrbassman101

Re: Rainwear sex

Post by mrbassman101 »

@rubberdee
I am quite envious of your two RAF Macs ..........
Wallis was a shop that lasted from the 70's to the 90's and perhaps beyond , selling women's clothes. They were quite heavily into dohble textured rainwear I can only remember a couple of their styles . One was an A line Mac with poppers and a large hood secured by a central button . A range of several colours . Blue , black , fawn , green , Brown and gold .
The one my G/F had was wrap over with a tie belt , large lapels and square boxy shoulders - no hood sadly .
Various colours , white , black , green , blue cream and brown .
Both these styles had a very strong rubbery aroma .
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

@mrbassman101

The double textured RAF police macs are open to offers if you're interested. I can send you photo's of them should you be interested. I'm not all that interested in double textured mackintoshes.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@rubberdee
Thank you , some pics would be nide but TBH I am not planning on buying any rainwear for the foreseeable future owing to a large house extension ,
Regards mrbassman101
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

@mrbassman101

No problems and I will try and get you a picture sometime.
regards rd
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

I've had some beautiful sex sessions whilst wearing cagoules. Its a huge turn on for me and a wonderful experience especially when the cagoules swish off each other.....
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rubberkell wrote: August 19th, 2016, 3:26 pm My wife, sadly deceased 12 years now, wore a lovely black pvc mac for sex for me but I realised I wanted to wear it and did. We experimented and it progressed to rubber which is my true interest. I miss it greatly.
Sorry for your loss as I'm just reading this .
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

cagouled rambler wrote: September 21st, 2020, 11:20 am I've had some beautiful sex sessions whilst wearing cagoules. Its a huge turn on for me and a wonderful experience especially when the cagoules swish off each other.....
Wonderful sound of swishing cagoules.