Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cagouled rambler

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by cagouled rambler »

I have a weakness for my wife's purple regatta cagoule and often wear it in the house when I'm alone .
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I have a ladies pale green and a pink cagoule I love wearing. It feels very naughty wearing them.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

buttons right side or wrong side ? i don't think anyone notices or even knows of this outdated custom , which arose , i think several centuries ago and had something to do with buttons making it difficult to draw ones' sword . So now , who cares ?
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

luvcapes&macks wrote: September 15th, 2020, 11:34 am buttons right side or wrong side ? i don't think anyone notices or even knows of this outdated custom , which arose , i think several centuries ago and had something to do with buttons making it difficult to draw ones' sword . So now , who cares ?
And I always thought it was for ladies, while being dressed by their chamber maids
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Tim Raincoat wrote: September 15th, 2020, 12:27 pm
luvcapes&macks wrote: September 15th, 2020, 11:34 am buttons right side or wrong side ? i don't think anyone notices or even knows of this outdated custom , which arose , i think several centuries ago and had something to do with buttons making it difficult to draw ones' sword . So now , who cares ?
And I always thought it was for ladies, while being dressed by their chamber maids
I have heard both reasons.

Now for a some crossdressing...

If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

MissRachel wrote: September 15th, 2020, 1:05 pm
Tim Raincoat wrote: September 15th, 2020, 12:27 pm
I have heard both reasons.

Now for a some crossdressing...

Very nice. Love the colour.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I often wear a pvc top with latex or pvc miniskrts, stockings and thighboots under my pvc macs when I'm in indoors
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Hello Wet Friends,

I love to hear more thoughts on crossdressing and rainwear! I think I have read every post here three times! Something that strikes me over and over is how people do not get out. I would love to meet other CDs but they are no place to be found. I guess it is partly because I live in the middle of Texas which is not the "capital" of CDs. We have places downtown but it is so far to drive. In my township we have a few bars and I do get out as often as I can to show people I am harmless but it seems to be no effect. I was just wondering out loud :(
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

MissRachel wrote: September 16th, 2020, 4:48 pm Hello Wet Friends,

I love to hear more thoughts on crossdressing and rainwear! I think I have read every post here three times! Something that strikes me over and over is how people do not get out. I would love to meet other CDs but they are no place to be found. I guess it is partly because I live in the middle of Texas which is not the "capital" of CDs. We have places downtown but it is so far to drive. In my township we have a few bars and I do get out as often as I can to show people I am harmless but it seems to be no effect. I was just wondering out loud :(
A lot of CDs in Austin, ran in to one at the thrift store the other day and we chatted briefly. I've seen a few others as well in Walmart. I don't get out dressed much, I live in a conservative neighborhood.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Curiousb wrote: September 17th, 2020, 11:07 am When I started this post I had no idea it would provoke so many responses. Your responses have made me think that I am far from alone in my desires and the world is a diverse place.
Yes your short post has lead to several responses. My hope is some day to meet a portion of these people :)