sleeping in rainwear with the hood on or off

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: sleeping in rainwear with the hood on or off

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Yes but different colours, i have the pull cords on the hood done up tightly yes x
Lets get swishy!
mason

Post by mason »

I actually managed to sleep in my new blue one-piece FarmerRain coveralls all last night without overheating - they are perfect for really cold nights. And I love that slippery smoothness of the outside.

They are also so comforting to sleep in too.
John

Post by John »

Love sleeping in rainwear or rubber very comfortably and purely a good nights sleep 😊
Matton

Post by Matton »

I can only manage sleeping in rubber or PVC knickers.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Matton wrote: September 15th, 2020, 11:56 am I can only manage sleeping in rubber or PVC knickers.
I was at an anime convention once and slept in my rubber maid uniform in included rubber BLOOMERS.
it was amazing!
Last edited by MissRachel on September 15th, 2020, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I sometimes sleep in shiny vinyl. If it has a hood I do of course put it up because my neck is getting quite sweaty and I don't want ro soak my pillow with sweat. If it doesn't have a hood like my shiny jumpsuit then I stuff my pillow into another vinyl garment.
ashim2002

Post by ashim2002 »

ilikecoated wrote: September 15th, 2020, 2:36 pm I sometimes sleep in shiny vinyl. If it has a hood I do of course put it up because my neck is getting quite sweaty and I don't want to soak my pillow with sweat. If it doesn't have a hood like my shiny jumpsuit then I stuff my pillow into another vinyl garment.
I do the same ;)
Infinity
India