Has anyone ever managed to get soaked by accident or on purpose

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Tim Raincoat

Has anyone ever managed to get soaked by accident or on purpose

Post by Tim Raincoat »

While walking on the pavement and a truck or a car drives through a huge puddle and splashes you ? And did you have rainwear on or not ?
spitfire617

Re: Has anyone ever managed to get soaked by accident or on purpose

Post by spitfire617 »

Close but not quite!
And yes had a one piece rain suit on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW7cZ3S6jV4
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

If only Bridget had remembered her mac ?

https://youtu.be/2_GPSJ7w03U
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

If I am out for a walk in my mac I sometimes jump in the river for the hell of it. Getting soaked is even more of a turn on!
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

deliberately , not by accident . at night , end of September while the sea is still warm . drove down to the beach wearing nothing but several layers of rubber lined rainsuits and mackintoshes , everything buttoned and belted up tight , and walked into the sea up to my neck . wonderful feeling as the water slowly penetrated all the various layers of rubber goodies until the innermost layer of wet rubber was smoothing and sliding over my naked body
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

luvcapes&macks wrote: September 10th, 2020, 11:51 am deliberately , not by accident . at night , end of September while the sea is still warm . drove down to the beach wearing nothing but several layers of rubber lined rainsuits and mackintoshes , everything buttoned and belted up tight , and walked into the sea up to my neck . wonderful feeling as the water slowly penetrated all the various layers of rubber goodies until the innermost layer of wet rubber was smoothing and sliding over my naked body
Sounds fantastic, I once waded into my waist at whitby wearing chest waders, under my pvc tousers and macs, felt fantastic, although got a few strange looks from the pier/harbour wall