Tři přání (Three Wishes). Czechoslovakian film from 1958 (in HD) with so many wonderful plastic macs on show.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Tři přání (Three Wishes). Czechoslovakian film from 1958 (in HD) with so many wonderful plastic macs on show.

Post by rothbhoy »

Tři přání (Three Wishes). Czechoslovakian film from 1958 (in HD) with so many wonderful plastic macs on show. I have seen a short clip from this film entitled "in the train/in the bus?" where a man is shown up close to a woman wearing a plastic mac. I had no idea there were many more mac scenes in the film. The first plastic mac is glimpsed at 26 seconds in. Thereafter there are so many wonderful plastic macs to be seen between 6 mins 58 secs to 17 minutes and 12 seconds. You'll probably miss a few on a first viewing so it's well worth a re-wind to have another look! This has got to be one of my favourite films as regards ladies in plastic macs content. Enjoy! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PRORboJ-IA
Last edited by rothbhoy on September 7th, 2020, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taffmac

Re: Tři přání (Three Wishes). Czechoslovakian film from 1958 (in HD) with so many wonderful plastic macs on show.

Post by Taffmac »

That must be the best film ever for plastic macs. There are so many. I, too, have seen the clip on the bus before but never realised that there were so many plastic macs in the remainder of the film. Thanks very much for posting this link.
JellyMan

Re: Tři přání (Three Wishes). Czechoslovakian film from 1958 (in HD) with so many wonderful plastic macs on show.

Post by JellyMan »

The scene on the tram where the woman keeps accidentally pushing her plastic covered chest into the man's face is the stuff of dreams!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Taffmac wrote: September 7th, 2020, 10:01 am That must be the best film ever for plastic macs. There are so many. I, too, have seen the clip on the bus before but never realised that there were so many plastic macs in the remainder of the film. Thanks very much for posting this link.
Cheers mate! :) I agree with you wholeheartedly Taffmac. For me it is right up there with the very best films for seeing lovely ladies in plastic macs. The only other film I can think of that comes close is the 1968 'Playtime' film directed by the French director Jacques Tati - lots of ladies wandering about Orly Airport in Paris in their plastic macs. I just wish I could see the film in high definition (HD).
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

JellyMan wrote: September 7th, 2020, 10:09 am The scene on the tram where the woman keeps accidentally pushing her plastic covered chest into the man's face is the stuff of dreams!
1) I was laughing so hard my wife kept asking me what was wrong: I could not caught my breath. Too funny

2) the only thing that could have made that scene in the movie better would be that her coat was dripping wet!

3) i thin kI watched this twice: I lost track of how many people are wearing rainwear...
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
RGN

Post by RGN »

I love this movie.So many plastic raincoats-fantastic.
newbeech2000

Post by newbeech2000 »

Another Czech Film is Noční host
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOdXLsp ... dex=2&t=0s
Many scenes throughout the film with plastics raincoats. Scene at:
02:34
16:10
56:58
1:05:00
pvculike

Post by pvculike »

Well done Rothbhoy for another great find. I think the producer of this film had a fetish for PVC raincoats, there has never been so many people wearing plastic macs in one scene! Those Czechs certainly love their PVC!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

JellyMan wrote: September 7th, 2020, 10:09 am The scene on the tram where the woman keeps accidentally pushing her plastic covered chest into the man's face is the stuff of dreams!
Yes, that is total class - makes me laugh that he finds the situation he is in uncomfortable! If I had been the actor in his position I'd have been demanding a re-take on the scene from the Director! :lol:
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

MissRachel wrote: September 7th, 2020, 6:58 pm
1) I was laughing so hard my wife kept asking me what was wrong: I could not caught my breath. Too funny

2) the only thing that could have made that scene in the movie better would be that her coat was dripping wet!

3) i thin kI watched this twice: I lost track of how many people are wearing rainwear...
:lol: Love it! Yeah, difficult to count the number of macs on view - quite unbelievable! The director is a hero in my eyes! :)