Elena Shapovalova wearing a glassclear vinyl mac with a red trim.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Elena Shapovalova wearing a glassclear vinyl mac with a red trim.

Post by rothbhoy »

Elena Shapovalova wearing a glassclear vinyl mac with a red trim. Enjoy! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ev8leZK8U
JellyMan

Re: Elena Shapovalova wearing a glassclear vinyl mac with a red trim.

Post by JellyMan »

How do you do it Rothbhoy? Do you sit watching hours of Internet videos in the hope of finding rainwear? Well however you do, keep up th good work, another super find!
rothbhoy

Re: Elena Shapovalova wearing a glassclear vinyl mac with a red trim.

Post by rothbhoy »

JellyMan wrote: September 7th, 2020, 10:12 am How do you do it Rothbhoy? Do you sit watching hours of Internet videos in the hope of finding rainwear? Well however you do, keep up th good work, another super find!
Hi JellyMan! No magic wand mate! I listen to a lot of the Goth Rock Internet stations (Cathedral 13, Radio Dunkle Welle and Radio Twinight to name just three). As I am doing so I do a few searches here and there - usually pick one country and use key-words from the languages of the countries I'm looking at. It's all a bit hit and miss - some days it can be totally fruitless and other days you find the odd gem. Everyone knows about the stuff from the UK and the USA - to a lesser extent from Germany and France too. At the moment I'm looking at countries like the Czech Republic and Poland to see if I can find anything of interest. Already found a couple of nice ones from the Czech Republic/former Czechoslovakia and posted them on here. May take a look at Hungary at some point....stay tuned! :)
Last edited by rothbhoy on September 7th, 2020, 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.