Sharing your fetish

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwear-experience

Re: Sharing your fetish

Post by rainwear-experience »

JellyMan wrote: September 5th, 2020, 10:37 am
rainwear-experience wrote: September 4th, 2020, 8:52 pm The more I read this forum I realise I dont have a fetish

I just like looking at females dressed in rainwear and the odd bit of fun when given the chance
Are you sure you are not just resigned to the fact that you can look but nobody wants to let you touch? I am somewhere in between, I admit that I like seeing women in rainwear and try to get naughty in plastic outfits when possible, but I will never let it rule my life. If the mood is not right then straight sex is brilliant - would I like my wife to be wearing a Mack? Yes. Can I not get it up if she doesn't? No (other than age related floppyness).
Not sure how you've come to the conclusion that no one wants to let me touch as, luckily, that isnt the case

It has more to do with the fact that unlike some of the posters on this forum my every waking minute isnt filled with thoughts about rainwear, I dont mean that disrespectfully it just means that I'm aware my liking for rainwear is just an interest rather than a fetish
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I'm aware my liking for rainwear is just an interest rather than a fetish
I have to agree with this and I find that to overdo it leads me to disappointment. In other words the effect wears off. A little as often as you fancy is best and keeps the senses heightened. Of course I am not saying that is the case for all, it could well be my age :D :D :D
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: September 6th, 2020, 9:07 am
JellyMan wrote: September 5th, 2020, 10:37 am
rainwear-experience wrote: September 4th, 2020, 8:52 pm The more I read this forum I realise I dont have a fetish

I just like looking at females dressed in rainwear and the odd bit of fun when given the chance
Are you sure you are not just resigned to the fact that you can look but nobody wants to let you touch? I am somewhere in between, I admit that I like seeing women in rainwear and try to get naughty in plastic outfits when possible, but I will never let it rule my life. If the mood is not right then straight sex is brilliant - would I like my wife to be wearing a Mack? Yes. Can I not get it up if she doesn't? No (other than age related floppyness).
Not sure how you've come to the conclusion that no one wants to let me touch as, luckily, that isnt the case

It has more to do with the fact that unlike some of the posters on this forum my every waking minute isnt filled with thoughts about rainwear, I dont mean that disrespectfully it just means that I'm aware my liking for rainwear is just an interest rather than a fetish
I concur with that sentiment.
I do like to see ladies in rainwear
But it is not a life affecting thing 24/7/365
Witchypoo69

Post by Witchypoo69 »

:o "I didn't tell my present partner.
I bought two pvc raincoats and when the weather was appropriate and she had not got a coat or an umbrella with her I got the coats out and offered one to her to wear.

From there the pvc macs were always handy.
Then she wanted another one so I showed her the PVC-U-LIKE site and she choose her next pvc raincoat for herself.
From there her interest grew."

[/quote]

Its a good job you present partner is understanding about all this... By the way how many partners do you have ...curiousity :o