Sharing your fetish

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Shinyladylvr

Re: Sharing your fetish

Post by Shinyladylvr »

I remember it well. I had been dating this young lady for about three months and there had been many discussion about likes and dislikes but then we went on vacation together to Greece where we had all day and all night to talk and discover much about each other. I mentioned that I found shiny pvc raincoats very attractive on ladies plus a few other things. There was no objection from her just curiosity about what I really liked. Once we were back in the UK we went out on our usual Saturday shopping spree and she would actively look for pvc coats. Naturally I helped if she missed one in a shop. The outcome was she bought a shiny black pvc trench coat that she liked the style of. She did not choose styles she did not like so she was happy to wear pvc provided it looked good style wise to her. We married and there have been many pvc macs that have been added since that Greek conversation. Oh and she is always happy to wear them when going out and enjoys the comments she gets from men and women.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

cagouled rambler wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 1:56 pm
Hotnylon123 wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 1:37 pm Go out with your wife for a walk on a wet day both of you in waterproofs , then have some fun in a secluded spot . Later on tell here how good it felt and you would like to do the same thing again .
I think deep down she knows but at the same time it's me that's attracted to rainwear and I dont want to come across as though I'm forcing my fetish upon her .At present I wear cagoules for casual every day use and then I have my gear for outdoor walking ,cycling etc .I did have a ex girlfriend who used to be into bondage 20 years ago and I would often find myself bound ,gagged and hooded wearing a Patrick cagoule and it was fantastic but opening up and not knowing what reaction your going to get is quite a situation to be in .What if I come clean and it's all too much ?? maybe she will understand, maybe she already knows ?? Why ruin everything when I've done ok for all these years .I'd love nothing more than to be able to take it up a notch but I suppose I'll have to come clean one day .The way I see it is it's all harmless fun and I don't hurt anyone through my special interest. I used to be embarrassed about my fetish but these days I embrace it and more open so we will see where I go with it but its getting stronger as I get older and isn't going away.......
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I think she probably has an inclin but dosnt fully understand it . Shes probably taking it at face value but not understanding the depth of it all .Only you know the depth of your fettish , if you tell here keep it simple . You just like the look of it on here or somthing like that , make it more of a compliment and about here , then she mite find a bit of attraction to it .
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I told my ex wife many years ago, probably when we were in our late 20's (I'm now 69) that I found pvc macs very exciting to look at and wear. She knew that I had 2 at the time, a 1960's pvc on cotton backed thigh length coat and a yellow/blue reversible one. She agreed that we would go and choose her one which we did and she did wear it occasionally but would never let me anyway near to hold/cuddle her so eventually I gave up trying to interest her in my fetish
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

pvcluver wrote: September 4th, 2020, 10:10 am I told my ex wife many years ago, probably when we were in our late 20's (I'm now 69) that I found pvc macs very exciting to look at and wear. She knew that I had 2 at the time, a 1960's pvc on cotton backed thigh length coat and a yellow/blue reversible one. She agreed that we would go and choose her one which we did and she did wear it occasionally but would never let me anyway near to hold/cuddle her so eventually I gave up trying to interest her in my fetish
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Thats a shame and if more partners embraced our fettishes even in a small way i think they would have richer deeper relationships ? .
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

The more I read this forum I realise I dont have a fetish

I just like looking at females dressed in rainwear and the odd bit of fun when given the chance
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I aggree , a woman in rainwear is so appealing even just to admire.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rainwear-experience wrote: September 4th, 2020, 8:52 pm The more I read this forum I realise I dont have a fetish

I just like looking at females dressed in rainwear and the odd bit of fun when given the chance
Are you sure you are not just resigned to the fact that you can look but nobody wants to let you touch? I am somewhere in between, I admit that I like seeing women in rainwear and try to get naughty in plastic outfits when possible, but I will never let it rule my life. If the mood is not right then straight sex is brilliant - would I like my wife to be wearing a Mack? Yes. Can I not get it up if she doesn't? No (other than age related floppyness).
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

When I came out to my wife many many years ago I remember it was a difficult and embarrassing discussion. She was understanding - doesn't share my likes, but indulgies me from time to time. If I could have done something better I would have been more matter of fact and light about the whole thing. More "I think you'd look sexy in that Mack", rather than "I have a fetish for women in rainwear". The main thing is not to back your partner into a corner where they feel obligated to accept your fetish for fear of losing you, and there is always a chance you might lose that battle! One girlfriend I had commented on what she called "sexy patent leather trousers" of some dancers on TV, from that moment I couldn't help wondering if she might like PVC, but I bungled it and was too heavy In admitting my desires. Turned out I probably could have got her into black PVC trousers and gone from there, but I blew it! In the long run I am glad because she was not a patch on the girl I went on to marry.