New rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Hotnylon123

New rainwear

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I recently was bought a nice blue Peter storm cagool for my birthday , it was a great super sexy surprise ! .Has anyone recieved a sexy item of rainwear for a special occasion? What was it and what was the occasion?
cagouled rambler

Re: New rainwear

Post by cagouled rambler »

Yes I've had a few cagoules bought for me by my wife .2 years ago I mentioned to her that I like the k-way overhead smock leon vrai cagoule in royal blue ,so she got it for me as a birthday treat .Last year she got me another k-way overhead cagoule in azure blue to go with my yellow,green,purple and navy k-ways. She recently asked me what I'd like for my upcoming birthday and before I could answer she said " And NO you can't have another bloody cagoule, you dont need anymore ".Good job I've got a secret stash 😉
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Back in the early 70s, yes a long time ago my girlfriend bought me a knee length black pvc coat which were popular in those days with students. She knew i had a fetish for plastic macs and thought it funny to give me it in frony of her parents and her mum made me try i on, i was bright red, and still embarresed when wear plastic macs but still love it.
curtsy from jenny
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

maidjenny wrote: September 4th, 2020, 3:53 am Back in the early 70s, yes a long time ago my girlfriend bought me a knee length black pvc coat which were popular in those days with students. She knew i had a fetish for plastic macs and thought it funny to give me it in frony of her parents and her mum made me try i on, i was bright red, and still embarresed when wear plastic macs but still love it.
curtsy from jenny
Lovely story jenny
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Tim Raincoat wrote: September 4th, 2020, 7:48 am
maidjenny wrote: September 4th, 2020, 3:53 am Back in the early 70s, yes a long time ago my girlfriend bought me a knee length black pvc coat which were popular in those days with students. She knew i had a fetish for plastic macs and thought it funny to give me it in frony of her parents and her mum made me try i on, i was bright red, and still embarresed when wear plastic macs but still love it.
curtsy from jenny
Lovely story jenny
Hello MaidJenny,

she thought it was funny to embarrass you? People can be mean. Do you still have the PVC coat?
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg