Sharing your fetish

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rukkafan

Sharing your fetish

Post by Rukkafan »

How did you tell about your fetish to your significant other? I'm a 25M and three years into relationship with my GF and I haven't shared my fetish with her simply because I don't know how, and I'm scared to. I have tried to give subtle hints about rainwear/rubber related turn-ons but I don't think she still has any clue. Otherwise our sex life is great, but this bothers me.

All advice is appreciated, thank you!
blackmacjay

Re: Sharing your fetish

Post by blackmacjay »

Well, at some point you will have to tell her. Because it will not go away inside you.

I solved the problem by buying her a mackintosh/raincoat, whatever you want to tell her.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

I didn't tell my present partner.
I bought two pvc raincoats and when the weather was appropriate and she had not got a coat or an umbrella with her I got the coats out and offered one to her to wear.

From there the pvc macs were always handy.
Then she wanted another one so I showed her the PVC-U-LIKE site and she choose her next pvc raincoat for herself.
From there her interest grew.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I told my girlfriend , now wife soon after we met , i didnt say it was a dark secret. I told here that i have something nice and fun and a bit kinky about me and told here that way .She was fine with it maybe its because i didnt make it sound like a dark secret. She wears nylon for me but shes not into it so im just glad she wears it for me .
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 12:27 pm I didn't tell my present partner.
I bought two pvc raincoats and when the weather was appropriate and she had not got a coat or an umbrella with her I got the coats out and offered one to her to wear.

Then she wanted another one so I showed her the PVC-U-LIKE site and she choose her next pvc raincoat for herself.
Can I ask a cheeky but serious question, how old were the two of you when this happened?
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 4:21 pm
spitfire617 wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 12:27 pm I didn't tell my present partner.

Can I ask a cheeky but serious question, how old were the two of you when this happened?
Both 43 so a while back!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Told my OH a few months after we started dating, i said i had a passion for waterproof clothing and for some unknown reason it really turns me on in bed. They weren’t too bothered and proceeded to wear a regatta blue cagoule for the rest of the day when we were out n about, later that night we enjoyed our first rainwear sexy time in bed. They aren’t a massive fan and it’s saved for treats but when they do wear it they know what it does to me :) x
Lets get swishy!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: September 2nd, 2020, 10:08 pm Told my OH a few months after we started dating, i said i had a passion for waterproof clothing and for some unknown reason it really turns me on in bed. They weren’t too bothered and proceeded to wear a regatta blue cagoule for the rest of the day when we were out n about, later that night we enjoyed our first rainwear sexy time in bed. They aren’t a massive fan and it’s saved for treats but when they do wear it they know what it does to me :) x
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I think that makes it all the more special saving your fettish sex for treats , makes it very erotic .
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

But some of us have had conversations that go;

Her "I'm very broad minded. You can tell me anything about yourself"

Me "I like mackintoshes and clothes and other things made out of plastic and rubber"

Her "That's disgusting. You pervert. You're dumped!"