Tied up in Plastic and Nylon

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
JellyMan

Tied up in Plastic and Nylon

Post by JellyMan »

I thought I knew of every website featuring sexy plastic, and then I found this...

https://www.shinypvcbound.com/en/collections

Apologies if this is old news, but it is new to me. The site concentrates on suits rather than raincoats found in www.rainbound.com, plus there are lots of bigger preview pictures for each pay-for set. I love the few images of girls tied up in clear plastic, but them I am kinky like that!
JellyMan

Re: Tied up in Plastic and Nylon

Post by JellyMan »

hennetdi wrote: August 29th, 2020, 6:43 am Take a look to our site!
There's no doubt your site is very good, but for me I like one layer against naked skin, multiple layers on normal clothes are not for me. The girls of shiny pvc bound might well be wearing underwear, but they don't show it, so it makes it more exciting as far as I am concerned.
hennetdi

Post by hennetdi »

[/quote]
There's no doubt your site is very good, but for me I like one layer against naked skin, multiple layers on normal clothes are not for me. The girls of shiny pvc bound might well be wearing underwear, but they don't show it, so it makes it more exciting as far as I am concerned.
[/quote]

Ok, that is another fetish to. but we like the combination of vinyl clothing and rainwear, and naked is not a concept for us or our models, because our privacy. Some of my models are mothers, and so no one should see them naked.
hennetdi

Post by hennetdi »

Ok, that is another fetish to. but we like the combination of vinyl clothing and rainwear, and naked is not a concept for us or our models, because our privacy. Some of my models are mothers, and so no one should see them naked.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Mahi01 wrote: October 1st, 2020, 11:44 am Roku is a streaming device, which is a reasonable roku activation and other Set-up Box. Roku is a bundle of amusement, where client can stream for boundless motion appears, web arrangement, news, animation and a lot more projects.
I doubt that Roku would use a Google site as its official activation platform! A swift banning from this forum is what is needed here me thinks.