Rainwear sex

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Andyf08

Re: Rainwear sex

Post by Andyf08 »

My friend wants to put a ladies long nylon mac backwards on me and then bend me over and take me from behind. Not sure how I feel about it.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

You'l know how you feel about it when it goes in.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Hoping its as nice as wearing a mac.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Andyf08 wrote: August 27th, 2020, 7:39 pm My friend wants to put a ladies long nylon mac backwards on me and then bend me over and take me from behind. Not sure how I feel about it.
sounds like it might be a pain in the ass
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Hopefully not.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

No not at all strange to people like us i cannot get aroused without raincoat around me i love the feel and smell, curtsy from jenny
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Haaaaaaaaaa Yes I know exactly what you mean by 'farting noise' most annoying usually but I can see the funny side there.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@Rubberdee
Yes the noise was quite amusing , but the best bit was the aroma of the two Macs together, the British Rail Mac had the strongest aroma I have ever encountered. It was just overpowering , and the white Wallis Mac was pretty strong too .Nothing like a willing young lady , a gas mask and two really smelly rubber Macs !
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

@maidjenny
Thanks for your comment and your curtsy , so glad you enjoy your rubber raincoat's feel and smell .it was only me that considered that some of my G/F's might find it strange to have sex in a rubber mackintosh .
The one who wasn't keen and refused , later found herself drunk with me and did have sex in a Mac and said that she quite enjoyed it . Actually enough to want to repeat the experience two or three more times , so a convert in the end ........
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

@mrbassman101
Yes I remember the old BR macs and quite a few others that were issued by local authorities to their workforce. I have two that were RAF issue for the RAF Police, way back when. You are quite right in saying that they had a particularly strong rubber aroma about them, mine still do. I am afraid the 'Wallis' rubber mac alludes me, I can't remember them, I do remember the Richards shop brand of double textured mackintosh but I suspect that was much later than the Wallis one you mentioned.