Rainwear sex

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
yellowgirl

Re: Rainwear sex

Post by yellowgirl »

my wife and I are the same way when you put raincoats back to front the sensation is overwhelming and we both climax quickly
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I don't think that anyone loves mackintoshes more than I, real ones with rubber lining inside, but how come the inside-out or back to front makes the difference.

Curious I presume but we just don't get it so please explain if you can.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

blackmacjay wrote: July 25th, 2019, 4:49 pm I don't think that anyone loves mackintoshes more than I, real ones with rubber lining inside, but how come the inside-out or back to front makes the difference.

Curious I presume but we just don't get it so please explain if you can.
It is true that people who love the look of fine rainwear wouldn't have it any other way than worn properly, probably buttoned up with a smart tied belt. But worn backwards there is no entrance (or exit) at the front so a greater feeling of being trapped. If the raincoat has a hood then this becomes a breathplay opportunity. Also arms on the wrong way can pull more and increase the tightness. If you want the surface next to bare skin then inside out works, mainly when the item is lined, but also unlined but where the inside and outside textures are different. Layers adds to the trapped feeling which appeals as a type of bondage. If it has buttons then backwards works for me, but with a zip it is better the right way around. Personally I like a slightly tight feel of plastic on bare skin.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

So now we all know.

Not for me but enjoy!!
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

I didn't realize how popular this is. We have had dedicated raincoats for this purpose for over 30 years. I just wish I knew where to get more of those raincoats!
Peitsche10

Post by Peitsche10 »

Hallo ich komme aus München, bei uns gibt es in Ebay viele Anbieter.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

In the 1980's I was lucky enough to have a collection of a dozen rubber Mackintoshes and half a dozen obliging ladies who were happy to wear various rubber Macs and capes . Almost all of them were happy to have sex in these garments, they must have thought it strange but did not complain and the sex was great .
One episode that came to mind was me in an ankle length dark blue double textured British Rail Mac, having my girlfriend from behind while she wore a WW2 Gas mask and a white Wallis Mac .
Lovely stuff !
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

You lucky fellow. Had the gas a hose attached ?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

rubberdee wrote: August 27th, 2020, 2:24 pm You lucky fellow. Had the gas a hose attached ?
It was probably during a drought and therefore a hose ban ;)
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

Sorry , no hose on the mask , just a rubber flappy thing above the filter that made a farting noise when she exhaled.. Which was quite often when she was being taken from behind over the kitchen table .