Loving pvc over women

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
raincoatboy

Loving pvc over women

Post by raincoatboy »

Am I the only one who finds pvc to be hotter than women? They way it feels and smells and sticks to the body. Last night I went to bed with my thigh high over booties, my trenchcoat that is sealed all the way up to about 8 inches from the top sought of making into a long night dress, my shower cap, and my baby bonnet. I was moaning and groaning and saying I love you" under my breath. I woke up with my over booties soaking wet and decided to drape my black red reversible trenchcoat over me like a bed cover. It feels so good. I'm off all weekend so I plan on taking many naps.
Tim Raincoat

Re: Loving pvc over women

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Yes I understand where you are coming from, an old teacher of mine used to have a shiny rukka green trench coat, I didn't used to fancy her, but certainly did fancy her trench coat. So bearing that in mind when I see a beautiful girl wearing an even more beautiful raincoat it's like I double fancy her and especially like convincing TV's in raincoats
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

I still love women over pvc but I was unable to find a decent girlfriend in my life let alone someone who would wear pvc, latex or leather for me. That is next to the enjoyment also why I love to wear (and crossdress) in) it myself. For a part it fills the empty space in my life and serves as a great substitute :D
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Taurus wrote: July 27th, 2020, 5:18 am I still love women over pvc but I was unable to find a decent girlfriend in my life let alone someone who would wear pvc, latex or leather for me. That is next to the enjoyment also why I love to wear (and crossdress) in) it myself. For a part it fills the empty space in my life and serves as a great substitute :D
I would say that you have summed it up for me. I wish I could find a woman who was tolerant of my fetish(even if she did not take part in it herself) Sadly as I get older the lust for women declines and it becomes harder to find someone.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Those last 2 posts hit the nail on the head. My pvc and plastic fills that void. I know they will be there for me and come with no drama at all. Just last night I snuggled with both of my pillows that have a natural glass clear pvc pillow case over them. It was so cozy.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Ladies as you suggest do exist.

I married one and while she does not share my fetishes, she does wear rubber-lined satin mackintoshes and PVC.

The rubber keeps her warm and cozy she says.
warmac

Post by warmac »

Tim Raincoat wrote: July 26th, 2020, 8:31 am Yes I understand where you are coming from, an old teacher of mine used to have a shiny rukka green trench coat, I didn't used to fancy her, but certainly did fancy her trench coat. So bearing that in mind when I see a beautiful girl wearing an even more beautiful raincoat it's like I double fancy her and especially like convincing TV's in raincoats
My first girlfriend had a long blue Rukka, I think I fancied her mackintosh more than I her. I wrote about it on here.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

warmac wrote: July 29th, 2020, 9:14 am My first girlfriend had a long blue Rukka, I think I fancied her mackintosh more than I her. I wrote about it on here.
rukkacrazy wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 5:50 am I love a old long shiny wide rukka more then the girl wearing it.

my second gf had a long shiny blue old rukka.

I thought more about her rukka then her and i made love to the rukka more then her.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like you've both been screwing the same girl, it also sounds like the girl(s) is lucky to be rid of the pair of you
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rainwear-experience wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 9:32 am
warmac wrote: July 29th, 2020, 9:14 am ... I think I fancied her mackintosh more than I her.
rukkacrazy wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 5:50 am ...I love a old long shiny wide rukka more then the girl wearing it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like you've both been screwing the same girl, it also sounds like the girl(s) is lucky to be rid of the pair of you
The official definition of a true fetish when the item is more important than the person. Each to their own, but for me I adore and love plastic very much but never as much as my wife. If I had to live a life without her or plastic the vinyl would have to go!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

JellyMan wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 7:57 pm The official definition of a true fetish when the item is more important than the person. Each to their own, but for me I adore and love plastic very much but never as much as my wife. If I had to live a life without her or plastic the vinyl would have to go!
I've never read that definition, I'm intereseted in where you read that