sleeping in rainwear with the hood on or off

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hoodtight

Re: sleeping in rainwear with the hood on or off

Post by hoodtight »

I enjoy slapping in my nylon raingear with the hood up but with the window open or if in an hotel with the aircon on as cold as possible. In the winter, I'll often wear down jacket and trousers with the waterproofs over, both jackets with the hood up and fastened tight.
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

Sleeping not slapping - where did that come from?!!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

i have two chinese rubber suits and just washed the one i got from last year to remove any dust on it. i was worried it could contain heavy metals and i wear a rain suit with gloves when putting it on. i want to a get a 1.5MM heavy rubber latex suit.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I was thinking when I read slapping with window open of what all the neighbours would be saying when they heard it
polyamid100

Post by polyamid100 »

Once in a while, I sleep in nylon rainwear. I then choose uncoated shiny nylon gear, like the vintage Adidas stuff. Usually two layers, so nylon can slide over nylon. Cagoules and pants. I sometimes add shiny nylon bedding. But it gets warm very quickly then. I think, if you choose coated nylon like Peter Storm or Kway, it gets really sweaty.
I sleep with Hood(s) off. Apart from the heat, I would get too aroused to fall asleep. Even without hoods it is not that easy.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

ten sleep in a nylon cagoule or one piece nylon rain suit, the one piece is heavenly, especially with the hood up and the draw strings pulled tight so only my mouth is free to breath. Sometime tie my legs together with some over trousers and my hands with
a loop made from a twisted and tied cagoule that i can slip by wrist into and twist to tighten and still get out. The rest you can imagine as i move about and it all slips and slides and makes that delicious swishy noise. Some time wish while bound and virtually blind folded by the hood someone would slip something through the hole in the hood where it’s pulled tight lol. X
Lets get swishy!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

I have a PUL one piece jump suit with a hood, but I get hot in it very quickly. for those who have worn thick rubber or pvc suits or rainwear while sleeping, does the hood up make it easier?
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Slept the night last night in my one piece peter storm suit in a sac with clear plastic PUL panties, red nylon waterproof covers over those and then a orange kag in a bag over the hear to finish it all off. Lucky it was a breezy cool night so i had the windows open to keep cool(ish) and slept quite well as was tired from work. Hoods up on both.
Lets get swishy!
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

annabell-cagoule wrote: July 25th, 2020, 5:34 am Slept the night last night in my one piece peter storm suit in a sac with clear plastic PUL panties, red nylon waterproof covers over those and then a orange kag in a bag over the hear to finish it all off. Lucky it was a breezy cool night so i had the windows open to keep cool(ish) and slept quite well as was tired from work. Hoods up on both.
Perfect evening wear, sounds so great
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

sergiouk wrote: July 20th, 2020, 8:55 am I've also got an unlined Chinese rubber wader suit with gloves and (open face) hood, and by punching a couple of holes in the reinforced panel either side of the top of the zip I can padlock it closed so once it's on it isn't coming off until the k-safe opens in the morning. Obviously I drink plenty of fluid so as not to dehydrate so one way or another it's pretty wet inside by the time it comes off. I've worn it for 12 hours in cooler weather and I'd like to go 24 but the gloves are too heavy to type or do much else so it would be a wasted day. I'd like to get a full latex suit with chest zip but sizing can be such a problem when ordering from China.
so you wear the suit with the hood up and does it have the inner pull strap because i as trying to keep the suit on, but sometimes it feels like the edges presses against my throat. is this the suit from ebay?