Shower curtain tried to get me.

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

Re: Shower curtain tried to get me.

Post by raincoatboy »

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets excited about shower curtains. Twisting ones self inside the shower curtain sounds like a good idea. I might get me a couple more of the curtains I have and use them as bedcovers.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Try laying down naked on the bed with an erection, shake the shower curtain so the whole thing gently comes down and rests on your cock .its really erotic.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Good old plastic curtains are getting harder to find in normal shops, although years ago Ikea did a solid black vinyl one which was pure bathroom kinkyness! Has anyone else noticed that nearly every American film that features a shower scene has a clear plastic shower curtain? I wonder if US households abound with such lovely bathing items as the film makers suggest.
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

I love watching the shower scene in Psycho, especially when she gets wrapped up in the plastic shower curtain.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

JellyMan wrote: July 13th, 2020, 7:09 am Good old plastic curtains are getting harder to find in normal shops, although years ago Ikea did a solid black vinyl one which was pure bathroom kinkyness! Has anyone else noticed that nearly every American film that features a shower scene has a clear plastic shower curtain? I wonder if US households abound with such lovely bathing items as the film makers suggest.
I just bought a shiny glass clear pvc shower curtain last week. This one has several outside pockets so I can skip ads and change songs on my phone.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

There is a great scene in one of the Dusk til Dawn sequel films (not the original one). Naked girl in a shower with a plastic shower curtain that she keeps "accidentally" rubbing against. Eventually she gets attacked by a vampire bat and the curtain does well to keep the blood under control!
PakamacMagic

Post by PakamacMagic »

Hi everyone, as well has my collection of plastic rainwear and things, which I just love wearing, inside and out, I also have several soft smooth natural translucent plastic pants and shower curtains from Synrein - you can even sleep in them? WOW! so lovely...

https://www.synrein.co.uk/
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Well it finally happened. My shower curtain touched me one time too many;)
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Raincoatboy, you're leaving a lot to the imagination, I'm getting horny at the thought of what I think happened but on the other hand it may have been you tore it down and threw it out. If so, can you tell me where you threw it please !!! haha.
All this talk of glass clear plastic sheets brings me to my next point. Couple of years ago I sent for one of the plastic sheets used by market traders to put round their stalls when it's raining. You can get thme in all sorts of sizes. they are wonderful. Lovely and smooth with lovely smell [although as with most things, smell goes off after a while] , but the added attraction for me is it sticks together. I have cut out all sorts of things and find it most erotic when wrapping it round me when it sticks together.
Hotplastic

Post by Hotplastic »

Johnnyrbr
Market sheets are fantastic have enjoyed them in the past and would love another one some day