Setting tasks - public humiliation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
warmac

Re: Setting tasks - public humiliation

Post by warmac »

Tim Raincoat wrote: July 20th, 2020, 10:55 am Has anyone done anything sexual out about in there macs, I'm sure one or two of you must have ?
Slightly off topic. I mentioned this on another page, I had my first sex with a girl who was wearing a shiny, blue Rukka - it was when we were both 16.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

spitfire617 wrote: July 20th, 2020, 11:22 am
Tim Raincoat wrote: July 17th, 2020, 9:08 pm Any other suggestions for tasks ?
Evidence of tasks done!
I.E photos or video evidence.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Yes iv been out walking with an ex who wore a nice long puffa coat with nothing on underneath, we found a secluded spot and had fun 😉
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Curiousb wrote: July 31st, 2020, 6:22 am I have taken my lovely wife out on a number of occasions when she was wearing a nylon mac with only lingerie of my choice underneath. Nothing humiliating, just a huge turn on for both of us
And did you find a secluded spot to have some outdoor fun ?
Rainwearmad

Post by Rainwearmad »

Next time it rains and you see a friend or colleague without appropriate rainwear, offer to take them to buy some appropriate attire. You must offer to pay for their rainwear and buy yourself something as well. Your item must be bright and attention seeking eg patterned and you must ask whoever you are with to help you put it on for your journey home, You must also tell them that ‘this will be a nice addition to my collection’.
ShinyRain

Post by ShinyRain »

While driving one night around town I wore only a shiny pink pvc raincoat with my hood tied tightly, a ball gag, a choking collar and had the leash wrapped around the gear shifter. It felt exhilarating and humiliating at the same time. When I was stopped at a red light and this was around nine, I received a honk and a looked as much to the left as I could to see three teenagers laughing at me. I took the ball gag out and blew them a kiss. The main ingredient is and has always been pvc and plastic raincoats.

New member and glad to be here!