Setting tasks - public humiliation

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Hotnylon123

Re: Setting tasks - public humiliation

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Iv do the 1st 3 in my Peter Storm nylon cagoule . Its very arousing especially in the supermarket when stood in a queue, the sun was shining on my nylon pants and i slowly became aroused because my pants were getting warmer so everytime i moved forward more fabric was rubbing against my cock ! . I had to descreatly hold it down the best i could but the walk back to the car i almost came ! 😁😁
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Tim Raincoat wrote: July 15th, 2020, 12:54 pm
warmac wrote: July 15th, 2020, 11:59 am Personally, I find slight humiliation when wearing a plastic mackintosh a turn on. Only last week, I was dressed in my long, hooded, PVC raincoat, and black Hunter boots when I did our weekly shop. I must add that it was raining and I was also wearing a face mask, face shield, and rubber gloves. A few people found my attire somewhat amusing, and one or two even pointed. I kept the hood up and tightly fastened as I went around the supermarket fully protected from any hostile comments.I began to get rather turned on by the swish of my mackintosh and warmth that crept through me. It wasn't long before the familiar surge of pleasure ran through me as I shopped. Once in the queue to pay, the woman behind me complimented me on my choice of clothing (like a previous poster) saying I was ideally dressed for the rain and the current virus situation. My task is to continue to dress like this when shopping, I felt safe, secure and very turned on. If only other people would do the same, I would challenge lovers of mackintoshes to wear them whenever possible.
Definately a good idea to use the cover of the virus for getting propper clad in our favourite macs, masks, boots etc
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I am a 70 year old submissive man and plastic raincoats (pakamacs) used to be a common site when i was younger. My mother used to make me wear a mac fastened up to neck even if no rain, i used to cry and beg for it to be removed. Now over 60 years later i love to to be in my mac and see others, although i do tend to get some strange looks. I have several gents and a few ladies which i only wear indoors.
curtsy from jenny
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

maidjenny wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 2:48 am I am a 70 year old submissive man and plastic raincoats (pakamacs) used to be a common site when i was younger. My mother used to make me wear a mac fastened up to neck even if no rain, i used to cry and beg for it to be removed. Now over 60 years later i love to to be in my mac and see others, although i do tend to get some strange looks. I have several gents and a few ladies which i only wear indoors.
curtsy from jenny
Oh Jenny we and the world needs to see your beautiful macs, you used to wear them outside so why not now pvc has become acceptable again
Rainwearmad

Post by Rainwearmad »

1) dress in the rainwear of your choice and go to a busy shopping area. Tell a passer by of your choice that you have lost a bet and would they put a cream pie in your face and take your photo. Alternatively, say it’s for charity and if you do it, donate £10 to a charity of your choice.

2) dress in the rainwear of your choice and wash your car. Whilst you are doing this, ask a neighbour if they want their car washed as well and wash their car as well if They say yes. If they offer to help, provide them with rainwear for ‘health and safety’.

3) next time it rains, dress in rainwear and go somewhere where there are likely to be other people around. If anybody isn’t wearing sensible rainwear, offer to loan them a spare item of rainwear that you just happen to have with you... you must show them the item you have brought with you, extra points if you can get them to at least try it on!
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

Last year ,October time I had a early morning appointment at my local bank and before I set off I checked the weather outside and it was absolutely bouncing down so I decided to wear waterproof Peter storm raintrousers and a royal blue k-way smock overhead cagoule. I put all my identification in the kangaroo front pocket and although I felt nervous I'd carried out a simple task that only us with a fetish would understand.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Rainwearmad wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 11:04 am 1) dress in the rainwear of your choice and go to a busy shopping area. Tell a passer by of your choice that you have lost a bet and would they put a cream pie in your face and take your photo. Alternatively, say it’s for charity and if you do it, donate £10 to a charity of your choice.

2) dress in the rainwear of your choice and wash your car. Whilst you are doing this, ask a neighbour if they want their car washed as well and wash their car as well if They say yes. If they offer to help, provide them with rainwear for ‘health and safety’.

3) next time it rains, dress in rainwear and go somewhere where there are likely to be other people around. If anybody isn’t wearing sensible rainwear, offer to loan them a spare item of rainwear that you just happen to have with you... you must show them the item you have brought with you, extra points if you can get them to at least try it on!
I love all your tasks but especially number 1 I'm I'm definately going to give that a try, you can't beat a pair of chest waders when washing the car and a suitable raincoat.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

MrDoudy wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 10:21 pm It must have been about 20 years ago. I had recently bought a Peter Storm navy blue nylon Cagoule and matching rain trousers. I was setting off for my weekly shop and as it was pouring down but very hot and humid so decided to wears my Peter Storm outfit with wellies but with absolutely nothing on underneath my rainsuit. I walked to the busy local shopping centre (about a mile and a half) enjoying the feel and sound of rain beating down on my rainsuit and the sensations that go with having nothing on underneath. I did my shop at a supermarket; because of the rain my rainsuit attracted no attention whatsoever. However coming out of the shop I was horrified to find that in the short time I'd been in there the rain had stopped and the sun was shining out of a cloudless sky!. With heavy shopping I had to catch the bus home. Everyone was staring at me and of course thinking "why doesn't he take his rainsuit off. Of course they'd have had a shock if I had! A really cringeworthy experience!
I would of loved every minute of that very humiliating, I often wear a pvc raincoat even on sunny days I love when people start sniggering and saying why would he wear a shiny raincoat today, I wonder how long it actual takes them to figure it out ?
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Tim Raincoat wrote: July 23rd, 2020, 9:21 am
MrDoudy wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 10:21 pm It must have been about 20 years ago. I had recently bought a Peter Storm navy blue nylon Cagoule and matching rain trousers. I was setting off for my weekly shop and as it was pouring down but very hot and humid so decided to wears my Peter Storm outfit with wellies but with absolutely nothing on underneath my rainsuit. I walked to the busy local shopping centre (about a mile and a half) enjoying the feel and sound of rain beating down on my rainsuit and the sensations that go with having nothing on underneath. I did my shop at a supermarket; because of the rain my rainsuit attracted no attention whatsoever. However coming out of the shop I was horrified to find that in the short time I'd been in there the rain had stopped and the sun was shining out of a cloudless sky!. With heavy shopping I had to catch the bus home. Everyone was staring at me and of course thinking "why doesn't he take his rainsuit off. Of course they'd have had a shock if I had! A really cringeworthy experience!
I would of loved every minute of that very humiliating, I often wear a pvc raincoat even on sunny days I love when people start sniggering and saying why would he wear a shiny raincoat today, I wonder how long it actual takes them to figure it out ?
I too often wear raincoats out on sunny days efemme, Just last week I wore out a double breasted glossy black trench, I certainly got some looks but it felt glorious.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

New task - go out only wearing a mac, nothing on underneath and buy either frilly or pvc knickers, bra, suspenders belt and seamed stockings, you must speak to a shop assistant and you must come clean and tell them it is for you and you would like to wear them now, i.e come out of the shop with them on under the mac ?