PUL limited BKS10 material

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
raincoatboy

PUL limited BKS10 material

Post by raincoatboy »

Has anyone ordered PUL's limited BKS10 black pvc material? It is very shiny and crackly on both sides. I have a lulu raincoat and some mens pyjamas in that material on the way. I wanted to get some input on the material. I can't wait to get them.
rainfash

Re: PUL limited BKS10 material

Post by rainfash »

Absolutely brilliant, but when Foldeded, both Sides stick to each other Very much
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

So it will get sticky like freshly cleaned glass clear material.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

If this BKS10 material is shiny on both sides, then it should be sticky/clingy and 'noisy'- just like the glass clear PVC materials in their various colours. This is exactly how I like my PVC: soft, smooth, rubbery, noisy and sticky. With, of course, that strong aroma associated with new PVC. It appeals to all the senses: visual, auditory (sound), tactile (touch), and olfactory (smell). I wish 'shiny both sides' PVC materials were offered more routinely, and in various colours. The usual shiny materials tend to be duller on the reverse side. They are not as 'noisy' and 'sticky' as the glass clear PVC materials. I'd love to have bedding made in 'shiny both sides' black or red PVC.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

It will be a challenge seperating the items but once on me they will be so much fun. Double sided black shiny pvc pyjamas will see a lot of use. I'm glad I ordered the pvc sheath in natural glass clear. It will contain the excitement so to speak.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Holy crap! Just 1 minute on me and my lulu raincoat fused to me. My pyjamas are going to be such fun. I wish the whole world was made of this material.
rubbermackintosh

Post by rubbermackintosh »

If the whole world were made of this stuff we'd all be stuck together. Christ! I could be stuck to my Mother in Law; a fate worse than death.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

https://imgur.com/a/QH0x8mJ

I am so in love with my new pj's. They feel so good. Time for a nap.
dotaa

Post by dotaa »

raincoatboy wrote: July 6th, 2020, 2:23 am It will be a challenge seperating the items but once on me they will be so much fun. Double sided black shiny pvc pyjamas will see a lot of use. I'm glad I ordered the pvc sheath in natural glass clear. It will contain the excitement so to speak.
I love to see you in your glass clear pvc sheath.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

It depends if you are a gut or a gal.