What once in a lifetime opportunity have you guys fulfilled?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
rainwear-experience

Re: What once in a lifetime opportunity have you guys fulfilled?

Post by rainwear-experience »

luvcapes&macks wrote: April 30th, 2020, 10:45 am Having sex with my former wife lying in a field of long grass in the pouring rain both of us wearing nothing but rubber-lined , hooded mackintoshes and rubber wellies
And the Flying Scotsman going passed in the background, chuff chuff cchuff, perfect!
transparence

Post by transparence »

I believe mine was when I had been invited in the tribune for H.M. The Queen's birthday parade (Trooping the Colour). That was in June 1995. Unforgettable, as I also paint small soldiers' uniforms. This is one of the very rare occasions where you can see the whole Guards Batallions, the Horse Guards AND the Royal Horse Artillery at the same time, same place. Very seldom for a Frenchie like me to be invited for such an occasion.
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

Had dinner with Aretha Franklin by a pure chance encounter when I was 18.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

rainwearlvr wrote: April 30th, 2020, 6:18 pm Had dinner with Aretha Franklin by a pure chance encounter when I was 18.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Wasnt on the Flying Scotsman was it?
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

rainwear-experience wrote: April 30th, 2020, 9:31 pm

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Wasnt on the Flying Scotsman was it?
Haha, nope. :D
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Seeing midnight oil in concert when they reformed the band a couple a years ago, i thought my chance was long gone. Was amazing! Seen them 3 times since
Lets get swishy!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

raincoatboy wrote: April 28th, 2020, 10:14 am Mine has to be seeing the worlds largest steam locomotive ever built as it came through Texas. Union Pacific took a Bigboy locomotive from a display musuem and restored it then went a a countrywide tour to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the golden spike. Even at 15 feet away you can feel every once of power that big 650 ton beast has. It was truly an awesome experience. Thankyou Union Pacific for the experience.
The is pretty amazing! I also was at the same move.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

luvcapes&macks wrote: April 30th, 2020, 10:45 am Having sex with my former wife lying in a field of long grass in the pouring rain both of us wearing nothing but rubber-lined , hooded mackintoshes and rubber wellies
That is romantic!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

and another one . Fourteen years old and at the Farnborough Air Display in 1955 , on the one day that the VULCAN did a full 360 degree roll in a climb straight after take-off . The most incredible show of awsome power and control , the ground shook and your chest vibrated
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

luvcapes&macks wrote: May 28th, 2020, 9:13 am and another one . Fourteen years old and at the Farnborough Air Display in 1955 , on the one day that the VULCAN did a full 360 degree roll in a climb straight after take-off . The most incredible show of awsome power and control , the ground shook and your chest vibrated
Yes definitely! The Vulcan Howl!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3-z-DKr3M8