Introduction - Raincoatgirl

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
swish87

Re: Introduction - Raincoatgirl

Post by swish87 »

It's brilliant to have more girls on here! Welcome!

I absolutely love your purple jacket with the pink sleeves! What brand is it? Il'l have to hunt one down. It's ridiculously cute.

May I ask a few questions? (As it's rare to meet a female ethusiast)

1) My experiences have been that girls enjoy the 'cute' and 'child-like' aspects of rainwear. I.e, it's a kind of 'splashing in the puddles' nostalgia. But they (generally) aren't into it in a sexual way. Is this your experience?

2) How do you feel about other types of rainwear? I think guys (generally) enjoy the feeling of protection and try to 'cover up' as much as they can. For example - I love wearing a few layers of different types of waterproofs. Do you have the same desires for typically 'un-cute' and more practical waterproofs (like wellies or waders)?

3) I can believe no one commented on your coat at the fetish party!! That's would have been a dream come true for me! Do you think other younger people don't know this fetish? (I'm a 28M)

4) Last question! Sorry! What's your opinion on sou'westers? Personally I think they are the pinnacle of cuteness for girls. A company called Kattnakken even used to make one for adults with cat ears!!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

welcome to the forum. unfortunately i cannot see the image of the jacket. i have been into rainwear as early as i can remember. the rainwear i prefer is either smooth shiny pvc or rubber. i always make sure to wear rubber gloves with my raincoat and even have a one piece rubber suit.
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

rainwearseeker wrote: April 25th, 2020, 10:23 pm welcome to the forum. unfortunately i cannot see the image of the jacket. i have been into rainwear as early as i can remember. the rainwear i prefer is either smooth shiny pvc or rubber. i always make sure to wear rubber gloves with my raincoat and even have a one piece rubber suit.
Heya

Thank you. There’s a link in my original post which if you click on you can see the pictures I posted. Me too, I like those kind as well! I don’t own a catsuit however...
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

swish87 wrote: April 25th, 2020, 10:02 pm It's brilliant to have more girls on here! Welcome!

I absolutely love your purple jacket with the pink sleeves! What brand is it? Il'l have to hunt one down. It's ridiculously cute.

May I ask a few questions? (As it's rare to meet a female ethusiast)

1) My experiences have been that girls enjoy the 'cute' and 'child-like' aspects of rainwear. I.e, it's a kind of 'splashing in the puddles' nostalgia. But they (generally) aren't into it in a sexual way. Is this your experience?

2) How do you feel about other types of rainwear? I think guys (generally) enjoy the feeling of protection and try to 'cover up' as much as they can. For example - I love wearing a few layers of different types of waterproofs. Do you have the same desires for typically 'un-cute' and more practical waterproofs (like wellies or waders)?

3) I can believe no one commented on your coat at the fetish party!! That's would have been a dream come true for me! Do you think other younger people don't know this fetish? (I'm a 28M)

4) Last question! Sorry! What's your opinion on sou'westers? Personally I think they are the pinnacle of cuteness for girls. A company called Kattnakken even used to make one for adults with cat ears!!
Heya

Thanks that’s my favourite looking one, but I have others that fit me better. I’ve worn it out before, my ex used to say I looked like a lil kid in it lol.

1. Yes I do enjoy it in that way, but I also get aroused by it and find it sexual at the same time. Kind of double whammy!

2. I’m ok with ‘covering up’ with a tighter raincoat and encasing myself with the hood and with a belt to cinch my waist. Not so much however into blander looking raincoats. Post some pictures of ones you have in mind so I can understand what you mean exactly.

3. I’ve mostly come across older people who are interested in this fetish. By older, I mean like 40+ which I’m totally fine with. However it is real good to know there are others my age and younger who share this.

4. Sou’westers are cute, id wear one!
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

galondraken wrote: April 25th, 2020, 7:13 pm It nice to see other girls here enjoying raincoats :)

Love your pictures, hope you can wear your rainwear as often as I do.

Yay :D glad your here too
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

Raincoatgirl wrote: April 26th, 2020, 12:30 am
rainwearseeker wrote: April 25th, 2020, 10:23 pm welcome to the forum. unfortunately i cannot see the image of the jacket. i have been into rainwear as early as i can remember. the rainwear i prefer is either smooth shiny pvc or rubber. i always make sure to wear rubber gloves with my raincoat and even have a one piece rubber suit.
Heya

Thank you. There’s a link in my original post which if you click on you can see the pictures I posted. Me too, I like those kind as well! I don’t own a catsuit however...
the images have a sign in restriction. i always wanted to get a heavy rubber suit, but the ones i have are the chinese wader suits off ebay. they have attached gloves as well.

my favorite rainwear are the shiny reversibles with the hood. i even got a nuke playsuit from PUL.
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

What brand is the red, somewhat pink raincoat with the multicolored cotton inside lining? The logo tag is too blurry in the picture to tell.
Raincoatgirl

Post by Raincoatgirl »

shinyphile wrote: April 26th, 2020, 12:21 pm What brand is the red, somewhat pink raincoat with the multicolored cotton inside lining? The logo tag is too blurry in the picture to tell.

That’s my most recent and favourite one! It’s a misty harbour raincoat. :D they only make the real shiny ones in kiddie sizes, but they were made back in the 90’s so they’re pretty oversized,I’m pretty small too!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

i remember the misty harbour raincoats. i remember when i was much younger my older sister had a shiny light pink (possibly reversible) raincoat she gave me. i recall it felt thicker than wippette and had this distinct plastic smell. i tried looking for one that was of a similar design. she also had a shiny pink raincoat with a zipper and the plaid cotten lining like a misty harbor. i also remember this unlined shiny blue raincoat with white cat faces on it but it was ripped.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

rainwearseeker wrote: April 26th, 2020, 9:15 pm i remember the misty harbour raincoats.
I had a green one. I would wear it so much until it was given away. Today, I have a black pvc one with fireman clasps.