omg cant believe what just happened !

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
jmac

omg cant believe what just happened !

Post by jmac »

Hi all , I have been following the old forum for a while now but never posted all that much , but just had a fantastic experience , so thought i would share ,
Been off work today so i thought I would get dressed up in my regatta waterproofs and give the windows and frame a good wash ,i got everything ready big bucket of soapy water and a massive sponge so as to splash the water about as much as possible as you do , anyway while i was having fun getting wet in my rainwear my girlfriends mate popped her head around the corner "My god"she said" aint you surposed to be washing the windows rather than yourself " with a big smile on her face , So i said " if you think its so easy to do this without getting wet come try it yourself , thinking that she would never agree as she was dressed in smart expensive looking jeans and a white shirt ,I couldnt believe it ! she said "is the other half home i need to give her back her shoes she lent me the other day when we went out " but i said no she is at work till later than usual today , so she said "come on then i will give you a hand but i cant get my top wet or my jacket have you got a spare waterproof coat or something " my eyes lit up , yeah no problem i said i have one somewhere . knowing full well i have loads , so i got my girlfriends fresinerz yellow raincoat and her wellies and handed them to her , she looked so sexy you wouldnt believe , so i then spent the whole afternoon with a sexy girl getting her wet in her rainwear , she got so stuck in and was covered head to toe in soap suds and water , it turned into a bit of a flirty water fight and she got so wet that even her clothes underneath were soaked , anyways as all good things come to an end , she took off the jacket and boots and asked for a towel to dry herself , as we were getting a little cold by now , i asked her not to mension this to my girlfriend and she said no problem i better go as i dont want her to catch us all wet together and i know about your thing with wet rainwear , i was shocked as this means that my girlfriend had obviously told them about my fetish , while out on the piss proberbly ! ah well i thought nevermind , I have just dropped her off home as she was freezing ,
wow what a day !!!
just thought i would share
anyone else had a similar experience ?
Elerias

Re: omg cant believe what just happened !

Post by Elerias »

Cool what a nice experience. Especially since that friend responded so well while she knew your little secret. I don't think my girlfriend will ever tell anyone of her friends, I think she is too embarassed. Besides, one temptation in rainwear is more then enough for me :-)
jmac

Post by jmac »

I suspect she told only this perticular friend as it is one of her closest , and it was proberbly while out having a few drinks up town . well i hope so anyway. :?
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

You had one great day whit a nice looking girl in a nice raincoat and she knows about you`re secret and still dresses up !
Jjai

Post by Jjai »

Do you think that one day you, your girlfriend and her friend will do the same thing again, she obviously enjoyed herself.
staggy

Post by staggy »

Shame you didnt get a pic of her!
jmac

Post by jmac »

Wish i could have got a pic but i didnt want to push it , plus if my girlfriend ever see the pic then i would be in big trouble , not that i would cheat on her but she knows i love girls in rainwear and wouldnt be happy about me taking a pic of her friend :shock: , as for it happening again hmmm not sure all those circumstances would ever come together again .. can hope tho ! :lol:
latexstorm

Post by latexstorm »

It's the perfect flirting situation -- on one level, it's something that most people don't think about "that" way. On another, YOU know and SHE knows what is really going on when she put on that raingear.

I came home from a trip to the hardware store one rainy day six or seven years ago. Maybe an hour later, my wife and a friend of ours came in -- my wife in her long black raincoat, and the friend in one of her vintage Bormax slickers, and both with Wellies. When had left to go out earlier, it was pouring, and the friend needed to borrow some raingear. Seeing both women come back in together, both dripping wet and wrapped from head to toe in raingear was a very nice surprise.

My wife teased me later that they shared her clear PVC umbrella walking back home, but I knew better -- they didn't have an umbrella when they came in. But she has a pretty good idea about how to push my buttons that way.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

latexstorm wrote: January 30th, 2010, 9:43 pm It's the perfect flirting situation -- on one level, it's something that most people don't think about "that" way. On another, YOU know and SHE knows what is really going on when she put on that raingear.

I came home from a trip to the hardware store one rainy day six or seven years ago. Maybe an hour later, my wife and a friend of ours came in -- my wife in her long black raincoat, and the friend in one of her vintage Bormax slickers, and both with Wellies. When had left to go out earlier, it was pouring, and the friend needed to borrow some raingear. Seeing both women come back in together, both dripping wet and wrapped from head to toe in raingear was a very nice surprise.

My wife teased me later that they shared her clear PVC umbrella walking back home, but I knew better -- they didn't have an umbrella when they came in. But she has a pretty good idea about how to push my buttons that way.
Just wondered if anyone else likes their buttons being pushed or do they prefer their zips being zipped?
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

She knows you are in a relationship, is friends with your girlfriend, and still comes on to you in this fashion?
I would avoid any contact with her for as much as possible, these kinds of people you do not need in your life trying to destroy your relationship.

(yes, if she knows you like wet rainwear and offers to help you wash the windows while wearing rainwear, all while your gf isn't home, she is coming on to you and there is no other explanation possible).