My Cornish holiday with Thighbootman - Part 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
rubbermackintosh

Re: My Cornish holiday with Thighbootman - Part 1

Post by rubbermackintosh »

My apprehension about that nasty little fishing smack was well founded. We went down to the boat; it was a lovely sunny day but breezy and I told Dave that I didn't think that I would need waterproofs. He knew best!. He warned me that there would be spray once we were out of the harbour and best to be prepared for it.

As soon as we were out of the harbour the boat started to twist and plunge in the swell and water was splashing over the sides and running across the deck and out through the drain holes. As the boat heaved, so did my stomach and I threw up my breakfast all over my new Guy Cotten top and chest waders. Dave just laughed and threw a bucket of sea water over me to wash it off. Next he attached a length of hose to a tap by the wheelhouse door and turned the tap on to wash me and the deck down. No sooner was my vomit washed away than I threw up again and got another hosing.

Dave told me that seasickness was to do with balance and to go and sit in the bows and look at the horizon. This seemed to help with the sickness but I was getting hit by every wave that broke across the bows. I felt sure that Dave was deliberately steering into the waves to give me a proper soaking.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Good job you had the jacket and waders on indeed!
rubbermackintosh

After half an hour or so my stomach started to settle down as I got used to the motion of the boat. I staggered back to the wheelhouse and nearly fell overboard but Dave grabbed me and held me tight. I reached for him to steady myself and just happened to put my hand on his crotch. God he was hard!

Now, I can never waste a hard cock. I pushed Dave back into the wheelhouse and started to rub him through his chest waders. He slipped a hand under my waterproof top and unbuckled my chest wader straps, letting the front drop down to expose my tits. Taking my cue from him, I dropped the front of his chest waders and his hard cock sprang to hand. He wrapped his arms around me and hoisted me up so the his cock was nestling against my cunt, then let me slip down slowly until he had fully penetrated me. I clamped my booted legs round him and he humped me until we both climaxed wildly and were gasping for breath.

We stayed out in Mount's Bay for another couple of hours and made love a couple more times before Dave turned the boat back for Newlyn and we returned to the farm. Neither of us had bothered to do up our chest wader straps and as soon as we got out of the Land Rover in the farmyard Judith spotted the state that we were in and flew at me in a rage for screwing with her husband. She tripped me up and kicked me into the heap of cow slurry and beat me black and blue. Eventually she relented and shouted at me "There's a train to London at just after 10 o'clock tomorrow. Be on it"

I was. Before I left Dave did some phoning round and and discovered that there was a TUI flight to Tenerife the next day. It was going out empty from Gatwick to fetch back the last group of UK holiday-makers and they agreed to take me. From Los Christianos I would be able to get the ferry across to Gran Canaria and home.

The last words I heard from Judith were "Don't ever come back"

The end of a holiday and a friendship.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Shame it's the end of a friendship, hope you and Dave remain in contact by other means.
On the positive side you got back home to Gran Canaria
Thanks for you story
Willy
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermackintosh

I would have loved to get up to Scunthorpe once more but with things as they are with Coronavirus i just had to take the opportunity of that last flight to Tenerife to get me home.

I guess that I'll not be going back to Cornwall again but I've got some lovely new waterproofs out of it. All I need is a fuxxxng good bloke to make good use of them!

Maybe I'll get back to Scunthorpe some time once the virus crisis has ended.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rubbermackintosh wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 8:41 am I would have loved to get up to Scunthorpe once more but with things as they are with Coronavirus i just had to take the opportunity of that last flight to Tenerife to get me home.

I guess that I'll not be going back to Cornwall again but I've got some lovely new waterproofs out of it. All I need is a fuxxxng good bloke to make good use of them!

Maybe I'll get back to Scunthorpe some time once the virus crisis has ended.
Understandable that you didn't make it to Sunny Scunny.
Maybe good in some ways as you have so many happy / fond memories of your life here which could be spoilt by a return to the old town.
Hope you find a good man or two so you can enjoy the new waterproofs to their best
Take care
Willy xx
rubbermackintosh

I'm working on my two local lads who work for me. Catholic boys in their late teens and one has a local girl friend. However, they are both over the age of consent and they are like bees round the honeypot when I've got my SBR coat etc on.. Maybe they'll get at my honeypot soon.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

rubbermackintosh wrote: April 18th, 2020, 2:51 pm I'm working on my two local lads who work for me. Catholic boys in their late teens and one has a local girl friend. However, they are both over the age of consent and they are like bees round the honeypot when I've got my SBR coat etc on.. Maybe they'll get at my honeypot soon.
Good luck with your mission - am certain you will succeed 👍
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Sounds terribly sexy and fun. I'd love to be able to romp about a farm with my wife all wrapped up in rainwear.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/