skype chat

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
luvcapes&macks

skype chat

Post by luvcapes&macks »

anyone fancy a video chat on skype , would love to see other mackintosh or cape lovers
rubbermac

Re: skype chat

Post by rubbermac »

Would love to.....
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

hi rubbermac , did you not get my responce to your reply to my post about video chats on skype
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

I was wondering about the chat.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

MissRachel , I am looking for a video chat about anything rubber , both parties wearing a cape or mackintosh
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

luvcapes&macks wrote: April 1st, 2020, 10:05 am MissRachel , I am looking for a video chat about anything rubber , both parties wearing a cape or mackintosh
Hello Luvcapes,

1) do you think my outfits are interesting to look at? The next time I sit in the rain drinking a cocktail I need to see if anyone is around; then I can start streaming.

2) ! see people streaming all the time on FB but not everyone uses FB. The other option is to have a FB account for "Rainwear Central." Do like minded people have a group there???
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I think this could be really good fun.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

Hi , if you'd like a rubbery video chat with me then we need to arrange a day and time on that day that suits us both , and swap skype IDs , this is best done by private message on here , is this ok with you ?

Peter
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I don't do video chats on Skype but if anyone wants to do the old typing thing then I'd be pleased to hear from you. My name on there is the same as on here 'rubberdee'
SonnyPVC

Post by SonnyPVC »

Anyone looking to skype in rainwear?