Lockdown - what are you going to wear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rubbermac

Re: Lockdown - what are you going to wear

Post by rubbermac »

Sounds very nice Jon,i am wearing my Yellow Oilskin Raincoat and Souwester today,and naked underneath
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

Shiny black PVC tracksuit with hooded top most days so far.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Well, I am so spoiled for choice right now, my Farnerrain heavy duty bibs and jacket are here, I've had 2 boxes of goodies arrive from China with a 3rd due today, also due today are 2 Maxden rainsuits from South Africa, my Isotemp total enclosure heavy PVC hazmat suit is here and I've checked the tracking on the all rubber Aquala drysuit I won on ebay and it's arrived in the UK now. If I have to stay indoors for the next 12 weeks I don't see that being a problem, I've got more than enough to keep me occupied :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

It will be good in so many ways when this crisis passes, the first rainy day will be enjoyed to the full. The freedom to be out in the pouring rain!
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Careful with the boxes from China.

You'll never know what they contain.
Macexp2

Post by Macexp2 »

We're truly going to miss the Spring Showers this year. Though my partner was dressed in latex when I finished my shift yesterday which was a lovely surprise.
Last edited by Macexp2 on May 21st, 2021, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Mudlover74 wrote: March 25th, 2020, 3:08 pm Wellies and jods but if it rains I will 'exercise' in my local mud spot with my waders and wet gear
Photos required ;)
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Saltmarsh_Drifter wrote: March 26th, 2020, 4:46 pm
Mudlover74 wrote: March 25th, 2020, 3:08 pm Wellies and jods but if it rains I will 'exercise' in my local mud spot with my waders and wet gear
Photos required ;)
Agree: Photos required ;)
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: March 26th, 2020, 10:25 am Well, I am so spoiled for choice right now, my Farnerrain heavy duty bibs and jacket are here, I've had 2 boxes of goodies arrive from China with a 3rd due today, also due today are 2 Maxden rainsuits from South Africa, my Isotemp total enclosure heavy PVC hazmat suit is here and I've checked the tracking on the all rubber Aquala drysuit I won on ebay and it's arrived in the UK now. If I have to stay indoors for the next 12 weeks I don't see that being a problem, I've got more than enough to keep me occupied :)
Let us know how you like that all. A review (can be short) would be great.

Especially in case you like the Maxden rainwear: where did you order it, how did the shipping go and what did they charge, etc.
luvcapes&macks

Post by luvcapes&macks »

MissRachel , Hi , you want to see my long shiny black latex mac ? if you have skype this could be easily arranged . reply by private message if you like