Hot, sexy, nude, shiny, ..and plastic raincoats!

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
ShinyHenry

Hot, sexy, nude, shiny, ..and plastic raincoats!

Post by ShinyHenry »

Last Saturday March 26 my computer had a major shutdown and it took a week to have it repaired and since then been busy to restore some missing stuff and for that reason there was no update last week. I'm up and going again and just finished this weeks update at ShinyAsianGirls.

Let is Shine! show 30 shots with lovely May wearing a short rainbow colored plastic rain jacket with yellow rubber boots. In some shots she's wearing a pure plastic jumpsuit also.

Nude, Wet & Naughty! You can see 25 shots with Maricel, Joan and Pia and the three sexy girls are wearing semi-transparent plastic raincoats on their nude bodies in a session from September 2009.

Another shot from the same set showing the 3 macs they are wearing. This photo is cropped heavily though;)

Panties, Hot & Sexy! 30 shots with Pia partly taken up in the "plastic room and partly on the balcony facing the beach outside the plastic room. She were putting on shiny red PVC panties, a plastic skirt and also a red top.

Henry
froggy

Re: Hot, sexy, nude, shiny, ..and plastic raincoats!

Post by froggy »

I love the stripped raincoat. Where did it come from?
Fender

Post by Fender »

Great update Henry.all of the sets are very sexy.marciel is my fav.thank you very much :D
ShinyHenry

Post by ShinyHenry »

Hi Froggy, the striped plastic mac is a very old one and I got it sometimes in the 80's. I'm not able to recall where I got it from.
Here's another shot for you with that raincoat worn by another Shiny Asian Girl:)

And as usual thanks Fender for your kind comments to my updates. Here's another with Maricel for you:)

Henry
Fender

Post by Fender »

Image Henry

the both Pics of Marciel are brilliant

the striped and closed Mac is so very sexy and in red she looks also absolutely!!

frederique

Post by frederique »

thanks the stripped raincoat is too cutty :o :o :o
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

As usual ,the girls look lovely in their mackintoshes. I would never have thought the striped mac was over twenty years old..........You certainly know how to care for your gorgeous mac collection Henry. !! :) :)