Out in town - Waders, shiny blue rainsuit, & gloves.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwearseeker

Re: Out in town - Waders, shiny blue rainsuit, & gloves.

Post by rainwearseeker »

i have a one piece rubber suit with attached gloves but it needs a gas mask.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

As much as I adore gasmasks it would be such a shame to cover up such a lovely cute face. Thanks again Phee for all your photos
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

So many comments, thank you everyone! I've been out shooting again today so I have plenty of shoots (and videos) to share soon. I'll be keeping some under lock and key just for now, in case we get put in isolation over here. But i'll try and keep posting at least one per week if you guys continue to enjoy them. ;)
piettrro wrote: March 16th, 2020, 9:21 pm Hey Phee, You look very pretty, it must be beautiful to you like this beautifully dressed in PVC to meet in the city. You're beautiful and very sexy.
rainwear-experience wrote: March 17th, 2020, 8:26 am Another great set of images, thanks
Glad you like them, thank you :)
hairygit wrote: March 17th, 2020, 1:43 pm Truly awesome as always young Phee. So what county is lucky enough to have you walking around dressed so amazingly?
Thanks, I'm currently in New Zealand. :)
MissRachel wrote: March 17th, 2020, 3:06 pm Super cute Phee, thank you !
Thank you
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: March 17th, 2020, 8:08 pm Wow! not that's how you turn heads! your photos just keep getting better and better Phee :)
Thanks, glad you're enjoying them!
Johnnyrbr wrote: March 19th, 2020, 12:19 pm As much as I adore gasmasks it would be such a shame to cover up such a lovely cute face. Thanks again Phee for all your photos
Thank you, I'll keep posting them for as long as people keep enjoying them!
piettrro

Post by piettrro »

Phee, I'm looking forward to more of your beautiful photos in PVC clothes, raincoats, and rubber gloves. A pity that I can't run the links on your site, where is how you write a lot of your beautiful photos.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

piettrro wrote: March 20th, 2020, 9:38 pm A pity that I can't run the links on your site, where is how you write a lot of your beautiful photos.
I agree. When I try to access the site it comes up asking me to confirm I am over 18 but the button does nothing. I have tried several browsers but all are the same. A real shame not to see more of the lovely Phee 😘
Rubaray51

Post by Rubaray51 »

Hola
Super sexy, lovely lady in wonderful swishy clothes. Yummy
Have a passion for shiny Rainwear which started in the 1960's with shiny plastic MOD style Rainwear and oilskin bike capes, like the one our French teaching assistant wore cycling to our school
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Hi Phee, Wondered how you could afford all that lovely gear and where you got it from. Now I know !! You go out shooting people - hope you don't get caught otherwise we wont get any more photos !!!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Johnnyrbr wrote: March 21st, 2020, 9:43 am Hi Phee, Wondered how you could afford all that lovely gear and where you got it from. Now I know !! You go out shooting people - hope you don't get caught otherwise we wont get any more photos !!!
What a rude question, how much Phee spends is nothing to do with anyone else
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Lovely rain suit and gloves!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

In reply to rainwear-experiences post, I can assure you all that I was not prying into Phee's financial affairs but what I said was supposed to be part of the joke I was trying to make. Perhaps I put it wrongly and just part of my twisted imagination. Sorry if I offended anyone. I have senta PM to Phee