Storm Dennis

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Anotherraincoat

Storm Dennis

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Another storm for the weekend, more dressing in full waterproofs and enjoying the rain lashing on the raincape
spitfire617

Re: Storm Dennis

Post by spitfire617 »

Anotherraincoat wrote: February 12th, 2020, 8:47 am Another storm for the weekend, more dressing in full waterproofs and enjoying the rain lashing on the raincape
Yes indeed!
Time to go to the coast in a heavy jacket, waterproof trousers and rubber boots!
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

spitfire617 wrote: February 12th, 2020, 9:03 am
Anotherraincoat wrote: February 12th, 2020, 8:47 am Another storm for the weekend, more dressing in full waterproofs and enjoying the rain lashing on the raincape
Yes indeed!
Time to go to the coast in a heavy jacket, waterproof trousers and rubber boots!
Yes yes. Fully wrapped up and waterproof
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Anotherraincoat wrote: February 13th, 2020, 10:19 am
spitfire617 wrote: February 12th, 2020, 9:03 am
Yes indeed!
Yes yes. Fully wrapped up and waterproof
Definitely we are going to Norfolk all next week!!
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

So storm Dennis, got really wet in this one, looked at the weather forecast and saw it would hit my area about 2-3 o'clock in the morning so layed out what i was going to wear last night and went to bed. Decided that it would be best to go out about 3 o'clock so doned my pvc coat and trousers and headed out. Ended up walking around for 5 hours getting battered by the rain and wind. On getting back in and now looking at the weather apps on my phone it should still be raining but it's not but if it should start to rain again i my just have to go back out, love a good storm.