PVC Wedding Dress part 1

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
MissRachel

PVC Wedding Dress part 1

Post by MissRachel »

Hello Wet Friends,

did I ever show you my Gold INFLATABLE PVC Wedding Dress?

Some friends wanting a group picture.

Zipper.

Outside the hotel.

This dress is inflatable!

No need to wear anything underneath!

It was an amazing feeling to be walking around with nothing on.

I was getting very wet and the dress was sliding over me all over! The PVC odor was very noticeable however I got many compliment on how lovely I looked.

Permit me to finish with something that bothers me After I got home I noticed this guy trying to take my picture in a sly way. Friends, if you ever see me wearing something as outrageous as a PVC Wedding Dress or maybe even a RUBBER Carhop Uniform, just ask me for a picture. CDs live to have their pictures taken. You do not have to try to steal a picture of me.

I create "meme" out of the situation. The joke is on him; I love to dress fashionably
Last edited by MissRachel on September 15th, 2020, 4:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
rainwearlvr

Re: PVC Wedding Dress

Post by rainwearlvr »

You look stunning, loving that dress MissRachel!
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

rainwearlvr wrote: January 19th, 2020, 7:05 am You look stunning, loving that dress MissRachel!
Thank you Rainwearlvr! I always dress to thrill.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Always dreamt of finding a white pvc wedding dress Miss Rachel
Last edited by Tim Raincoat on January 21st, 2020, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I know it's not possible, but I desperately want to iron it! I love the idea that you were nice and damp in it, and it looks like there would have been plenty of room underneath for several Rainwearcentral members - now that would be steamy!
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

MissRachel wrote: January 19th, 2020, 1:51 pm
Thank you Rainwearlvr! I always dress to thrill.
That you do, darlin!
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

That is definately different!
How does it inflate if you do not mind me asking?
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

JellyMan wrote: January 20th, 2020, 9:39 pm I know it's not possible, but I desperately want to iron it! I love the idea that you were nice and damp in it, and it looks like there would have been plenty of room underneath for several Rainwearcentral members - now that would be steamy!
Oh Jelly Man you jogged my memory! It was this post that got you (excited). Truth be told the dress is like huge donut. You just wear something silky or nothing when you pull the dress up. Then you zip up the back. When you place air in the dress it inflates around your body. There is no opening under the hem as if it was a normal dress.

It has the most wonderful PVC odor as you wear it. I think I have unwitteningly found other rainwear loves just walking down the hall of the hotel. Several couples stopped ans smilled as I pasted by. A few took long looks and I am almost sure they were running ahead of me just to see me in the dress again.

Great fun. Hoping for rain...

MR
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I bet you'd look great in this little number Rachel...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hcCokq_jn4

:)
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

JellyMan wrote: September 5th, 2020, 8:23 pm I bet you'd look great in this little number Rachel...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hcCokq_jn4

:)
Oh my what a gorgeous dress, it requires a wide patent belt to finish the look. I wouldn’t class it as minidress though more of a midi dress.id favour it a bit Shorter but hey ho.