Sightings

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Sightings

Post by JellyMan »

Does anyone ever have a sighting that for some unknown reason moves you in ways you can't explain? Today I saw a couple in a store - she was wearing very shiny PVC trousers. Not leggings, full on trousers. For some reason they were very sexy, maybe because sightings of thin shiny leggings are common, these were not those. They went round looking at items, she bent down to check out things lower down and they had a kiss. I wonder if she was doing this for him, or if she just thought they were a nice fashion item and he didn't care one way or another?
MissRachel

Re: Sightings

Post by MissRachel »

JellyMan wrote: January 12th, 2020, 5:45 pm Does anyone ever have a sighting that for some unknown reason moves you in ways you can't explain? Today I saw a couple in a store - she was wearing very shiny PVC trousers. Not leggings, full on trousers. For some reason they were very sexy, maybe because sightings of thin shiny leggings are common, these were not those. They went round looking at items, she bent down to check out things lower down and they had a kiss. I wonder if she was doing this for him, or if she just thought they were a nice fashion item and he didn't care one way or another?

I have read that we are the sum total of all of our memory's.

Even things we have saw and cannot remember will trigger feelings in the here and present. I to have things I see and all of sudden I am moved to happiness or tears. The mind is a wonderful and complex computer God has created.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

The weather in sweden is rainy often now. And vintage raincoats are fashion. I am using my rukka raincoat and I seen other people use rukka and similar old vintage raincoats quite often lately. I love for example be on the train and sit infront of someone wearing a raincoat while i wear my own aswell.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

NoraSverige wrote: January 16th, 2020, 11:46 am The weather in sweden is rainy often now. And vintage raincoats are fashion. I am using my rukka raincoat and I seen other people use rukka and similar old vintage raincoats quite often lately. I love for example be on the train and sit infront of someone wearing a raincoat while i wear my own aswell.
Hi Nora what happened to the website "Discord" I think it was called ?
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

Tim Raincoat wrote: January 16th, 2020, 4:26 pm
NoraSverige wrote: January 16th, 2020, 11:46 am The weather in sweden is rainy often now. And vintage raincoats are fashion. I am using my rukka raincoat and I seen other people use rukka and similar old vintage raincoats quite often lately. I love for example be on the train and sit infront of someone wearing a raincoat while i wear my own aswell.
Hi Nora what happened to the website "Discord" I think it was called ?
It was closed down due to very low activity. such a pity.

was such a much better platform for communication and sharing pics in my opinion.
mikerubber89

Post by mikerubber89 »

We had two regular shiny wearers at university (as well as me)- one wore a black PU coat and calf length laced up boots, but we lost her when her brother was killed in a farm accident, and another who regularly wore a tightly belted red pvc mack.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Of all the jobs I have had over the years my first was the best for sightings. I had recalled in a previous posting about the secretary who owned a green transparent plastic mac which stayed hung up at work for a year, never worn, until the day she left and it disappeared. At the same company there was a woman who wore a shiny nylon blouson jacket that had a shiny rubberised lining - I loved seeing her out and about. Then one day a girl in our department turned up in work, for no apparent reason, in a black shiny nylon suit. She wore it all around the office and it was not raining. I think she considered it like sports clothing but it was lovely and shiny. But the best ever sighting, which was all too brief, was when I walking across the site and a woman I had seen before (but didn't know) walked towards and past me wearing a silver/blue two-piece plastic suit. It was from Millets; I know that because I had seen it there when I went in and bought one for myself - although mine was white and silver plastic. I have vey rarely had the nerve to buy rainwear from a shop, always worried I am being judged by the assistants! On that occasion I fell in love with the suit in Millets, but the biggest they had was large youth. When questioned by the assistant I told her it was for my girlfriend, who refused to own any rainwear and we were going to Wales the following week. All true, except it was for me and not her. It was too small for me, so of course wonderfully tight!