Sharing True Events

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Sharing True Events

Post by JellyMan »

I love reading people's posts here about true experiences in plastic. For those of you who have posted that you are attired in a particularly naughty way as you post - thank you, I find that a turn on. Does anyone else feel this way? I like writing fiction, but I always like posting true events. If anyone out there gets a thrill from what I post or imagines what things were like that I describe and pleasure themselves at the thought then that is absolutely wonderful as far as I am concerned. Pictures are nice, but words can be sexier.

If you disagree then don't read on...

When I was younger I discovered a large zipped plastic bag at my parents house. I think it wa for storing clothes, but it was a nice material, and having found it, I started fantasizing about being zipped into it. Eventually, many weeks later I found myself alone, with no chance of being caught. I got out the bag and stripped naked. My heart pounded as I considered sealing myself inside and was a little worried that I might suffocate myself accidentally, but the thought of the feel was too much. I positioned the bag on a bedroom floor that had a full length mirror and slipped inside. I remember feeling that the bag was quite tight and was concerned it might rip, but managed to zip myself inside. I lay there for a couple of minutes, unable to pleasure myself as the plastic was too tight, but realy enjoying the feeling. The material started to fog up as I watched myself in the mirror. Then I heard a noise. I was out of that bag faster than a bullet train and dressed, my heart was pounding at the thought of being caught. There was nobody there. I don't know what the noise was, but frightened myself at the thought of being caught laying naked on the floor in a plastic bag that I never did it again. Memories of a couple of minutes of bliss!

Until now nobody else in the world knew this. Now all you lovely friends on the site know. That thought turns me on!
raincoatboy

Re: Sharing True Events

Post by raincoatboy »

It is amazing what a little paranoia can do isn't it? I have several sleepsacks, plastic bags, and pvc mattress covers myself. Once I zipped myself up inside the shiny mattress cover and the only thing sticking out of the bag was my right arm and the hose to the vaccum. I made sure my right hand was affixed to that power switch. It was an amazing few seconds until the vacuum effect started sucking snot out of my nose. It would be my dream come true to meet a girl into the same thing so we could help eachother out.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Raincoatboy - I have often wondered what it would be like to be vacuum packed in plastic, but my wife would never understand or agree. The bag experience was the closest I have come (literally), but I do own a black plastic two-piece suit, so can indulge in total coverage!

Rukkacrazy - although I loved to see the girls macs at school, I would never have had the nerve to touch one, let alone go further. I had a crush on a girl at secondary school who had a navy shiny nylon jacket, but again never had the nerve to touch it, even accidentally. Even now my mind is far more intrepid than I dare to in real life, and I'm always jealous of the members who can manage to dress in their favourite outfit in public.
spw24

Post by spw24 »

being vacuum packed is a great feeling even a partial vacuum is good as the plastic gets closer Ive found some large Vacuum storage bags which I can climb into and seal once Im inside.
debs37

Post by debs37 »

From the opposite side as it where.

I used to wear a pink jelly coat to school in the eighties like most of the girls in my class,woolworth 3pounds... Guys used to secretly watch us.. we called them pinkie perves... anyway, I began to notice a guy hanging around the cloak room at lunch times when the first bell went. He would do that to watch us taking our coats off.. One afternoon he was there and it was wet and I pretended to trip, I fell on him and threw my arms around him making sure the pvc which was wet soake his shirt. I thnk he loved it..

HANDSOME GUY AS WELL. :roll:

Debs x
dave62

Post by dave62 »

Jellyman, like others on this forum, my preference for the plastic/vinyl came from my way early years. I struggled many times to figure out what triggered it. Again, like others, I thought I was abnormal, until about 20-25 years ago when the Web came about, and then I found out I was not alone.
But about ten years ago, I stopped by my mom's house just to visit. On the kitchen table were two large boxes with pictures in them. "Oh, I've been sorting out pictures of you kids. Here's your pile!" I'm looking through them, and I stop on one picture. It is me, maybe 1 year old, in my crib. But it looks like a semi-clear white plastic raincoat is being used as a sheet!. I asked my mom, what was this about? "Oh, once when grandma came over, she was wearing that raincoat, and picked you up and was holding you. She held you for over an hour, and you buried yourself into her. When she put you down, you started to cry, and that raincoat was the only thing that would keep you quiet. You've always liked that kind of feel". wow. Just wow.
So now I know. How many here have had that luxury?
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

dave62 wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 2:35 pm Jellyman, like others on this forum, my preference for the plastic/vinyl came from my way early years. I struggled many times to figure out what triggered it. Again, like others, I thought I was abnormal, until about 20-25 years ago when the Web came about, and then I found out I was not alone.
But about ten years ago, I stopped by my mom's house just to visit. On the kitchen table were two large boxes with pictures in them. "Oh, I've been sorting out pictures of you kids. Here's your pile!" I'm looking through them, and I stop on one picture. It is me, maybe 1 year old, in my crib. But it looks like a semi-clear white plastic raincoat is being used as a sheet!. I asked my mom, what was this about? "Oh, once when grandma came over, she was wearing that raincoat, and picked you up and was holding you. She held you for over an hour, and you buried yourself into her. When she put you down, you started to cry, and that raincoat was the only thing that would keep you quiet. You've always liked that kind of feel". wow. Just wow.
So now I know. How many here have had that luxury?
Fascinating! Goes back to the old chicken and egg question-are we born with this attraction or do we acquire it from our earliest experiences?

Enjoyed Debs' story too. Could have been any of us males I guess except that when I was at school being caught hanging around the girl's cloakrooms would inevitably have resulted in a caning.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I used to love borrowing my brothers plastic pants when he was growing up and wearing them,
I used to wear them under my jeans and one day got caught by mum, she asked what i was wearing and i tried to wriggle free (she was giving me a hug) and she felt the plastic crinkle.
She told me off and said if i wanted to be a baby again she would treat me as such and made me lie down, took my jeans off and made me put on a nappy then put the pants back on me and a short skirt,
All in front of my brothers and sister. I was so humiliated and ripped them off embarrassed and ran to my room.
I only wore Them from then on when home alone, so i didn’t get caught, one day i had the same thing, heard a noise, panicked, got dressed very quickly and me heart was coming out my chest. No one there. Don’t know what the noise was but made me very careful after that
Lets get swishy!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I think the fear of being caught is far too developed in me. Many years ago a girl at work had a green plastic mac hanging in the corridor to the kitchenette. I so wanted to touch it, it was the first true plastic mac I had encountered in real life (not on the tv) but I dare not for fear of being seen. She never wore the Mac, and I only knew it was hers because the day she left the company it vanished, having hung in the rail for at least a year. On a few occasions I was alone but still couldn't touch it; there were windows and buildings in the distance and I imagined someone casually looking out over an impossibly long distance and seeing a young man touching a raincoat and me getting fired! I know I am still overly cautious compared to many intrepid members on the site. I was caught about three times when young, embarrassed on each occasion, so I think that has had a lot to do with it.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

debs37 wrote: December 2nd, 2019, 10:09 am From the opposite side as it where.

I used to wear a pink jelly coat to school in the eighties like most of the girls in my class,woolworth 3pounds... Guys used to secretly watch us.. we called them pinkie perves... anyway, I began to notice a guy hanging around the cloak room at lunch times when the first bell went. He would do that to watch us taking our coats off.. One afternoon he was there and it was wet and I pretended to trip, I fell on him and threw my arms around him making sure the pvc which was wet soake his shirt. I thnk he loved it..

HANDSOME GUY AS WELL. :roll:

Debs x
Wow Debs, I wish I was at your school. I knew a girl who had a pink jelly jacket but only saw her wearing it once on a day trip out with friends (she was a friend of a friend so I didn't know her well). I thought of myself as a keen phhotographer and snapped a few photos making sure she was in the shot somewhere, but when I got them developed (yes I am ancient!) the best one of her tousling her hair was blurred - maybe I was shaking with excitement. A few things made that a special day... it was a warm summer afternoon so wearing plastic was NOT for protection... she was wearing a tee shirt so had bare arms... there was another girl there (also an acquaintance not full friend) and she was wearing a shiny light blue nylon jacket.