The Accident pt. 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

The Accident pt. 3

Post by JellyMan »

It had been three months since I was thrown off my bike, but Helen Sharpe was always on my mind, partly because I still cherished her clear plastic panties, but I had never seen her again. The first week I went sick from work, told them a lie that I had contracted an infection in my wound, then spent every waking hour pacing the hospital to try to find the girl. As the weeks went by my hope diminished, and all efforts to trace her led to nothing. I met a girl called Sally, who drove me mad with her obsession with the Kardashians, and I only continued to go out with her because she owned a few shiny items of clothing, which I hoped one day she would wear to bed, but never did. But still, watching her arse in shiny black PVC leggings was a joy, but she always laughed when I suggested I thought they were sexy, and called me her "weirdo" which I found irritating.

One day we were in M&S - one of those places least likely to sell anything vaguely interesting for a shiny plastic addict, when I spotted a girl in the distance who immediately gave me a thrill.
"What do you think of this top? Oi, where are you gong?", Sally protested, as I hot footed off to see if I was imagining Helen just leaving the store, "I, er, need the loo, back in a sec", I said as I parted company.
Reaching the front door I half expected to see no trace of the elusive nurse, but to my surprise she was still just in sight.
Outside Evans I was close enough to call her name, "Helen! Please stop!", but she didn't.
My chance to acost her came as she waited at the bus stop. As I arrived, slightly out of breath, I half expected to find that it was a case of mistaken identity, but it was my true love.
"Go away! You can't be here. You mustn't be here", she said sharply without turning to look at me. Her hands were planted firmly in her jacket pockets in defiance. She was wearing black shiny leggings, black short boots and a black jacket. I don't think the leggings were PVC or leather, but they looked very sexy on her ample form.
"Why did you run away? Why won't you speak to me?", I pleaded.
"You'll be in danger if they see me talking to you, now go away, forget you ever saw me", she continued.
"But...", I tried to interject.
"Look piss of you pervert, I made a mistake ok? Now I want a man who wants ME not some plastic pants", her words said one thing, but somehow her tone said she was lying.
"Oi you, leave the lady alone", a tall man pushed between us. He wasn't very muscular, but was quite intimidating, but I stood my ground, "look I was just talking, this is none of your business..", but he was sure he heard a damsel in distress and wasn't going to let someone described by her as a pervert off the hook.
Unfortunately Helen's bus arrived and she got on, but the man barred my path and wouldn't let me follow. He smiled when I turned and walked back to M&S.

That evening Sally told me she was horny and wanted me to fuck her. Somehow she always made sex seem so seedy and would stop abruptly without warning when she felt she had had enough and would go downstairs to watch reruns of the Kardashians, making me feel like a bit-part actor. But today, when I was out chasing Helen, she had found a new Mac in Top Shop and pulled a bag from behind the sofa, "what do you think?".
The raincoat was short, sold pink colour, but thankfully unbacked plastic. It had buttons and a belt with a collar. She slipped it on. It looked very nice. The material was slightly stiffer than I would have liked, but beggars can't be choosers! She seemed to skip up the stairs and her bum was just covered by the mac as i followed. We kissed and hugged, and I got to feel the plastic as I ran my hands up her back. The trick was going to be getting her naked, and then having her put the raincoat back on. The first part was relatively easy, as we stood nude kissing and caressing, she sat on the bed, but with the coat discarded and forgotten on the floor. I pulled the Mac over with my foot whilst kissing Sally and caressing her breasts, sliding the garment up the side of the bed I grabbed it and offered it, but Sally just ignored me and carried on trying to suck the lips off my face. I could feel my ardour waining at the thought of another rebuff from Sally, so slightly angry I pushed her back forcefully and draped the coat over her and bit a nipple through the material quite a bit harder than I had intended. She pushed me back and slapped me hard across the face, which made me more annoyed, so I pushed down again and bit her other nipple whilst forcing the plastic mac between her legs and rubbing her clit with it quite hard. This time she giggled and didn't fight back, then started to moan as I worked the vinyl and slipped a finger into her cunt. She seemed to be enjoying this rougher side of sex, so I took a chance, sitting back I held the raincoat up and demanded, "put it on".
I could see she was about to give a snide remark, so I cut her off, "put the fuckng raincoat on and do it up now bitch".
These were words I would never normally use, so beneath my forceful exterior I was worried that I had gone too far.
Sally stood up, she dropped her head in a demure gesture and slipped the garment on. First one arm into the plastic sleeve, then her tits pushed forward as she arched her back to get the other one in. She stood motionless for second.
"Buttons", I demanded, "now!".
Sally gave a brief smile that suggested that she was enjoying things. She slowly buttoned the Mac from the bottom up, I remembered watching her hard nipples being squeezed under the pink plastic as she fastened herself up. Next she took the belt and looped it through and around her waist, pulling the loose end through the buckle. She went to fasten it, then looked at me with a slightly shy look, and continued to tighten the loose end until it was way past the last fastening hole. She was tugging hard on the plastic belt, then passed the end between her legs and caught the free end behind her bottom and pulled hard so that her clit was squashed tight and the lips of her vagina bulged out the side of the belt. She seemed to be pulling harder and harder, her slim waist was now tiny and the belt almost consumed by the shiny pink material as it dug dep into her. She managed to eek a few more centimetres out of the long belt as she turned around.
"Take it", she said, offering me the belt end. Without losing grip we swapped. She leant forward on the bed and put her hands down.
"Pull", she pleaded.
I pulled fairly hard, not wanting to hurt her. I could see her bulging lips from behind as she spread her legs a little.
"Up my back", she said.
"What?", I asked.
"Please, pull it hard up my back so you catch my arse", she panted.
I obeyed and my knuckles were in contact with the smooth shiny mac on her back.
She moaned as I pulled, but wriggled as if to make the belt dig deeper.
"Harder", she pleaded.
I dare not pull too hard for fear of truly hurting her, but she insisted, "come on, you can do better than that!"
Gradually I increased the pressure so that the belt was tight between her cheeks, each time she moaned with pleasure. I began to hope she would come, because my arms were starting to get tired.
Suddenly she screamed, "stop now and fuck me", she panted. I released the belt, but it was so tight it wouldn't drop down immediately and I had to peel it from her bum and pussy. Sally squatted forward extending her bottom in the air, "quick now".
I plunged my dick into her cunt quickly and roughly, then grabbed her boobs from behind as I sank my naked body onto the smooth shiny plastic covering her back.
I came quite quickly, I think I had become conditioned to do this to avoid disappointment if I took too long, but this time I was done and Sally was left wanting more.

Sex for the next few weeks was much improved. Sally started by a weak resistance to the use of rainwear in the bedroom, but knowing that forcing my desires always won the day, I had become bolder, culminating in no complaints when I forced her to wear a pair of glass clear bloomers. I was required to be rough and my biceps were developed by her need to be tied tighter and tighter with belts, ropes, neck ties, and just about anything she could dream up. I think I even saw a spec of dust on the DVD case of her favourite Kardashian episodes. Helen was a distant memory now.

As I stood outside Costa, brandishing my morning Latte, I was aware of someone coming through the crowd quickly towards me. Then the hot coffee across my face and down my front. The figure in a shiny black PVC jacket kept running without pausing. Although the liquid was hot I was angry, and dropping the cup, I hot-footed it after my assailant. I was gaining on the person, a man, I think, but as I drew closer I could see that they were in turn chasing someone else who was walking briskly, and oblivious to the pursuit. The figure in PVC darted left down an alley, but as they did so they lost their footing and tumbled head-over-heels. Apparently unaffected by the fall they started to rise and continue their chase, but I was on them, and flung myself at their legs in a rugby tackle, so once again they fell to the floor. I was astride the person, hands on their chest to pin them down, "just what the fuck are you up to?", I demanded, "you ruined this shirt", then realised my hands were pressed into lovely soft black PVC covering her small boobs. Mortified that i was accidentally fondling a woman, I quickly removed my hands. She was slim, with boyish features and short blonde hair. Without saying a word, and dismissing me as if I didn't exist, she hopped to her feet and was off at a sprint in the direction that the other person had disappeared.

All evening I wondered what I had done. Was this an undercover police officer that I had stopped from aprehending a criminal? Were they thieves trying to get away?, not running after one another, but together? No matter, Sally would be finishing her shift soon and be round in an hour, so I had time to prepare the bedroom as she liked it. Black PVC bedding, I especially adored the way Sally's head sunk into the plastic covered pillows. Leather straps were attached to the short posts on the four corners with buckle restraints on them. Her favourite rough rope lay coiled on the floor and I was wondering if it was too soon to get into my clear plastic suit in readiness for the action ahead. I decided it was never too soon, and peeled off my work clothes and slowly slid the shiny vinyl material up my legs, tugged my arms into the slightly tight-fitting garment and zipped it up. I stood in front of the full length mirror fondling my hard dick through the plastic when the door bell rang. "Thank goodness I am ready for action", I thought, "Sally has managed to get out early again".
I slipped on my dressing gown, I wouldn't want the neighbours getting a peek at my outfit, and went down and answered the door.

Helen barrelled in, pushing past me and slammed the door.
"What did she say?", she demanded.
"Who? What?" Said what? When?", I stammered.
"This afternoon. The woman in black. The one you wrestled to the ground. What did she say?"
"Er, nothing, she didn't say anything. Nice to see you again Helen", I offered.
"Cut the small talk, I need to know if she can be trusted, didn't she say anything at all, think back, please this is important?", her hard tone softened as she reached the end of her sentence.
Suddenly I realised the nurse looked exhausted.
"Sit down, I'll make us tea, how do you like it?", I said.
Helen sat perched on the edge of the sofa, looking almost as if she was about to get up and leave any second. She held her knees and stared straight ahead saying nothing with a blank face.
In the kitchen I continued to question her, mainly for reassurance, but with no replies, and periodically popped my head around the door to check she was still there.
My plastic suit squeaked as I bent down to put the mugs on the coffee table. The sound raised the faintest of smiles on Helens face, "still up,to your old tricks I see", she said pointing to a plastic clad leg beneath the dressing gown, "and hear it as well apparently", she almost laughed.
In any other situation I would be embarrassed at my attire, but with Helen I felt perfectly at home.
"What was that all about? You being chased earlier?", I asked.
Helen's face turned serious again, but I thought she was about to speak when the doorbell went again.
Sally was at the door, but didn't wait for me to answer, and let herself in, "coo-ee, only me!", she said.
Her face was a picture as she saw Helen on the sofa, "what the hell? Who is this?", Sally was never one to be tactful.
"Hello, I'm Sarah", Helen replied quickly, I looked at her quizzically. What was her real name? Was she Helen or Sarah? Maybe neither. What was going on?
"I'm a friend of Tim's, we met in the hospital after his accident", she continued.
"How good friends?", Sally pressed her, "are we talking a bit of concern for my boyfriend or wanting to fuck him?"
Helen didn't seem shocked at Sally's direct questioning, "to be honest I came round to recover something that Tim borrowed from me", she looked at me, "have you got my panties dear, you know the little clear plastic ones, I'd really like them back if you have finished with them?"
I didn't know what to say. This seemed like shear brilliance and stupidity at the same time. What was Helen thinking? Whatever it was I found it very sexy!
Sally's face was thunder.
"Lovely tea by the way", Helen added, "where does it come from?"
"Sainsbury's", clipped Sally.
"Nice, and what do you do Sally?"
"Er, I'm a firefighter, well traniee, but I will soon be fully qualified, you?", Helen's questioning seemed to be diffusing the situation.
"Nurse. Bank nurse", she replied.
"Bank? What's that?", Sally queried.
"Like agency, you know, go where I am needed, I cover for short-term absences or where hospitals or clinics are short staffed"
This explanation went someway to answering why the hospital staff might not have known nurse Sharpe, but I couldn't help feeling that she probably wasn't a real nurse.
Sally's face changed. A sudden realisation that the topic was being changed and veering away from several unanswered questions, "why does he have your knickers, and why do you wear plastic ones?"
Helen didn't answer, but looked at her empty mug, then at me.
I took the hint, "er, tea for everyone?"
In the kitchen my mind was racing, "what were these women talking about now? Was Sally going to dump me? Who is Helen really?"
Returning to the room with a tray of three mugs I was surprised to see Sally laughing and Helen smiling. Both women looked at me with slightly withering eyes.
"What?", I asked. Sally just giggled and turned her head away as if slightly embarrassed, "what had Helen said?", I wondered.
"Oh more tea", said Helen, "I just need to make room for it, can I use the loo?"
"This way", Sally grabbed her hand and led her upstairs, I had never seen my girlfriend acting like this, slightly chilshish, as if in the presence of a favourite pop star.
I sat on the sofa, a bit bewildered at what was happenening, warm air puffed up through the plastic suit and came out around the collar as my body squeezed the plastic material trapped by the weight of the dressing gown. I sipped tea and waited.
Ages seemed to have passed by, "what were the girls up to?"
As I climbed the stairs, my suit creaking as I did, I could hear low laughter coming from the bedroom. Peering round the door I saw Sally shackled on the bed, naked, with wrists and ankles bound in her favourite leather cuffs, arms and legs pulled out straight with her shaved pussy pointing straight at Helen's face. Her slim body was pressed lightly into the black PVC bedding.
Helen wax almost naked except for the clear plastic pants that I had saved from the hospital floor. I have no idea how she found them so quickly as I kept them in the bottom drawer of my bedside table, easily to hand should an emergency require them in the middle of the night. She was standing over the bed with her hands con Sally's thighs and looked like she had just been interrupted from having her face between my girlfriend's legs. The way Helen was standing made her pants pull tight across her beautifully round buttocks and my mind was filled with confusion as much as my cock started to fill with blood at the sight!

I dropped my dressing gown to the ground and walked over to join in the fun. Sally's face turned instantly, "piss off, this is OUR game", she said crossly, adding, "suck me hard Sarah, don't stop bitch".
Helen looked at me with a face that said, "sorry you'll have to stand this one out".
I watched as Sally writhed under the attentions from Helen, whose knuckles were white with the strain of fingers digging hard into her slaves upper legs. Helen's hair drooped forward obscuring the view of Sally's pussy which was surprisingly sexy, as if trying to protect her modesty from my intent gaze.
Sally pulled hard against her straps, arms and legs taught as Helen dug deep, seemingly never needing to pause for air.
I moved slowly over behind Helen, trying not to raise the ire of Sally, who now now seemed oblivious to my presence.
I slid my left hand down Helen's back, keeping my right on on my manhood through the clear plastic suit. I worked my hand under and rubbed Helen's clit thorough her plastic pants, her lips were intensely swollen and damp under the transparent vinyl which seemed to me to suggest that she was massively turned on. Thankfully Helen moved her legs slightly apart which seemed to indicate a willingess to grant me greater access to her. I could see that Sally's ankles were deeply red from the chaffing of her restraints, but knew she liked this from our own previous playtime sessions.
Keeping my fingers between Helen's legs I slowly unzipped my clear suit until my dick popped out with the feeling of cool air on it as it escaped the warm sweaty material.
I slipped a finger under the leg seam of Helen's knickers and peeled it back to release her bare pussy, then gently offered my manhood up to it, feeling the instant warmth of her wet lips. She reacted by squatting slightly which allowed me better access, all the time she was bearing down on Sally's cunt, whose back was arched off the bed and face was contorted with closed eyes, oblivious to me starting to fuck my lovely nurse.
Once fully inside I leaned forward and cupped Helen's breasts in my hands, squeezing her nipples quite hard as the zip of my open plastic suit played across her bare back. But feeling the need to push as deep as possible I stood back and arched my back, pressing my hands on Helen's back I thrusted hard. This forced her face forward harder into my girlfrind making Sally gasp. By pumping on Helen I made all three of us move rhythmically up the bed, each time Sally emitted a groan of joy, and I could see she hand managed to turn her hands around in her bondage and was pushed against the headboard so as to force her open legs harder into Helen's face. Sally was stuck to the black PVC sheet by perspiration which had no choice but to move with our rhythmic motion creating a background swishing sound and a lovely effect of light on the shiny surface. I could feel the tight plastic of my suit on my arse, and the wonderful feeling of the material on my back as it flapped off and on it as we all moved.
Sally screamed as her whole body tensed and came to a sudden stop where the tightness of her muscles prevented any more movement, it almost looked like her arched back wold snap and for a moment it was impossible to tell if she was in extreme pain or pleasure.
Helen gasped a breath of air as she lifted her head, her hair was still playing on Sally's hips as I fucked her hard, her hands were around Sally's waist, her knuckles pressed into the shiny bedding, as I exploded inside her at the same moment that she let out a loud breath which suggested she had just come. Sally briefly looked up to see what was happening, but flopped back down in exhaustion. Helen turned and sat, then lay, back on the bed, panting with her legs drooped over the end, she adjusted her pants to cover her pussy again, and ran a finger down the edge to smooth them in place, her heavier form made her sink lower into the PVC bedding which she briefly grabbed with her hands to signify a remaining intense pleasure beginning to subside. I looked Down on these two naked beauties on my bed and at that moment believed I was the luckiest man alive. Between us Helen and I released Sally, and I took the opportunity to watch Helen's knickers tight between her buttocks before she slipped her trousers back on, not bothering to remove her plastic pants.

We sat around the coffee table holding yet more mugs of tea. Helen sat with her legs slightly apart, clutching the mug with both hands, with her elbows on her knees. I smiled, knowing that beneath her trousers her pussy was encased in clear plastic pants, an most likely very damp, sweaty and incredibly sexy. The aftermath of our session was initially difficult as none of us wanted to admit, or discuss, what had just transpired, but Helen diffused the situation in her cool way, "great fuck guys, we must do that again sometime".
Sally's face was stern for a second then softened as she replied, "i'll clear my diary".
I couldnt think what to say, so I just smiled.

It turned out that Helen was her real name. She was an undercover investigator paid by a wealthy father trying to free his daughter from a drug gang, who had been smuggling heroin from the far-east packed in consignments of plastic raincoats and other gear made in China, and destined for UK sex shops and online fetish-wear stores. Apparently the strong vinyl smell was very good at confusing the dogs used by customs, but several of the men in the gang also had a serious plastic fetish, and this was Helen's route in. She was posing as a nurse trying to get details of where the next consignment was coming in from, hoping to question a man who had been beaten and ended up in hospital. The girl who chased Helen was the final link, she was sent to follow Helen to see where she went and see if she could be trusted. Helen was en-route to the police station to hand over her evidence. Had I not slowed the girl she would have seen Helen and alerted the gang. But as it was a text message from Inspector Dubbs to Helen, that must have arrived whilst we were upstairs, indicated that 100kg of high-grade product was seized, the gang apprehended, and the daughter of the businessman was freed.

Helen admitted that somewhere along the line the plastic fetish had got to her a bit, and that made a connection with me when she had to treat me at the hospital to avoid gang members who had also gone to there to "check on" the man they had assaulted. The second hospital encounter was purely for sex. This made me feel wanted as never before in my life had anyone gone out of their way to fuck me, let alone steal a pair of chinese plastic pants to spice things up! Helen's investigations had taken many weeks and she admitted that she had been forced to have sex with the gang leader to gain her trust, so seducing Sally was easy, but she also enjoyed it a lot!

Despite what was said, Sally couldn't cope with there being three of us, and found a senior fire fighter called Rolf who, apparently, was very good at what she wanted most. So Helen and I settled down, aided by her big payout and a less generous reward from the police, just the two of us and a cupboard full of lovely plastic Macs, pants, suits and whatever else we could get each other encased in!
hotwilly

Re: The Accident pt. 3

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks for completing this story, obviously not a 5 min task
Enjoyed reading it
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Thanks Hotwilly, I enjoy writing stories, but my main thing is to make sure I get excited as I write. If I don't then I usually delete it never to see the light of day!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

JellyMan wrote: November 30th, 2019, 11:41 am Thanks Hotwilly, I enjoy writing stories, but my main thing is to make sure I get excited as I write. If I don't then I usually delete it never to see the light of day!
So you were quite excited writing this story then :D
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Hotwilly - well the exciting bits were more exciting! My view is that if I can't think up something that I find sexy as I write then I can't expect anyone else to enjoy it! I have in the past added in some elements that I find less appealing to me because someone has made a request, or I see a trend of people saying they like a particular thing.
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Really enjoyed this story and I agree with you, there's little point in writing a story like this if it doesn't get you, the author, excited.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Thanks Heather. I love the fact that we can all be open and honest on this site about what we enjoy. If I write a story and someone thinks it is good I always get a thrill and it makes me want to dream up more scenarios. I spend a while re-reading, correcting mistakes, trying to ensure continuity, and polishing the detail; it takes time but I think you are all worth it.

Oh and I like it when people make requests that I can work into a story.