she must have a raincoat fetish

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rainwear-experience

Re: she must have a raincoat fetish

Post by rainwear-experience »

MissRachel wrote: October 9th, 2019, 3:47 pm
I think there is a lose connections between science fiction and wearing shiny outfits!
I get the feeling there are a lot of loose connections here lately ;)
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

MissRachel wrote: October 9th, 2019, 3:45 pm What a lovely and thought: do house work dressed in your fav raincoat! Anything to make the day go by.

Are there anymore pictures NoraSverige???
I added a few more of her pics , look at my first post in this thread
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Super cute: I saw the new pictures, thank you !
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

With al these new generation PU raincoats, there is a chance a new generation of people who develop a fetish for rainwear.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Agu-Fan wrote: October 12th, 2019, 2:13 pm With al these new generation PU raincoats, there is a chance a new generation of people who develop a fetish for rainwear.
I agree. Put some style into what you wear!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

why has PU all of a sudden replaced pvc?
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

rainwearseeker wrote: October 14th, 2019, 5:03 am why has PU all of a sudden replaced pvc?
PVC is bad for nature and has been banned in many places,
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

PVC is indeed bad for nature, and can also be bad for the wearer as it is contains some toxic additives (phthalates/lead/cadnium/etc).
PU is more friendly for nature and wearer, and very similar to the untrained eye.

What i dislike is that they often call this rainwear "rubberized", while its just PU being used and not rubber. But I guess rubber has its own problems for rainwear as it cannot handle the sun well and might dry out of time (flaking, cracking).
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

BobbyValore wrote: October 14th, 2019, 8:20 am PVC is indeed bad for nature, and can also be bad for the wearer as it is contains some toxic additives (phthalates/lead/cadnium/etc).
PU is more friendly for nature and wearer, and very similar to the untrained eye.

What i dislike is that they often call this rainwear "rubberized", while its just PU being used and not rubber. But I guess rubber has its own problems for rainwear as it cannot handle the sun well and might dry out of time (flaking, cracking).
And more expensive!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

so i read that there are myths about pvc. apparently it can be recycled, but it is toxic when burned.