Rainwear fetish discord

News about website updates or links to new content like groups or youtube.
NoraSverige

Rainwear fetish discord

Post by NoraSverige »

I really enjoyed the response I got here.
So I created a discord for this .

https://discord.gg/pd6vWVc

For those that dont know. Discord is a community platform that supports chat, pictures, voice chat, and having different channels for topics .

Tell me feedback on it , if it misses something or you just have any kind of feedback on it .

/Nora
cammacg

Re: Rainwear fetish discord

Post by cammacg »

Hi Folks, I tried to join your forum but my MacBook Pro wouldn't allow the process. Perhaps one day I will be able to try again. In the meantime I wish you good luck.
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

cammacg wrote: October 2nd, 2019, 8:26 pm Hi Folks, I tried to join your forum but my MacBook Pro wouldn't allow the process. Perhaps one day I will be able to try again. In the meantime I wish you good luck.
Oh , did you try thru the webbpage or app?
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

You sure went quick.

Only 5 days ago you first came to this site curious why your friend could be interested in borrowing your girly looking raincoat, to finding out he used it to pleasure himself sexually, to maybe wanting to see him do that out of curiosity, to running a discord about rainwear fetish.
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

BobbyValore wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 7:57 am You sure went quick.

Only 5 days ago you first came to this site curious why your friend could be interested in borrowing your girly looking raincoat, to finding out he used it to pleasure himself sexually, to maybe wanting to see him do that out of curiosity, to running a discord about rainwear fetish.
Is it something wrong with just going with the flow? I dont need to wait for anything. I am really ciurious and I want to have stuff happen , you only live once right? I dont see the problem with me being quick in my decisions.
freakylover63

Post by freakylover63 »

thank you nora for this new board ;)
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

freakylover63 wrote: October 4th, 2019, 9:16 am thank you nora for this new board ;)
I hope nice people join it and make it a nice place to share thoughts and pictures and so on. It will become what people make of it. I think discord is such a nice board becouse its so easy to make channels and share stuff there.

Happy to hear you liked my initiative to make the board ^^
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

I noticed you like the slow but sure approach but 13 posts since May is hardly ripping the forum apart

However I'm not sure why we need somewhere else to chat about rainwear especially as Nora has now found this forum, maybe Nora could tell friends about this place and boost the numbers here
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

rainwear-experience wrote: October 4th, 2019, 2:59 pm

I noticed you like the slow but sure approach but 13 posts since May is hardly ripping the forum apart

However I'm not sure why we need somewhere else to chat about rainwear especially as Nora has now found this forum, maybe Nora could tell friends about this place and boost the numbers here
Discord is a more modern and easy platform. Both for shareing text, pictures , live chat and even voice chat. Also way more easy to organize and moderate. I dont know how many here who are younger age but for me since I am 18 . I feel discord is a natural step to make a place for about rainwear .
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

galondraken wrote: October 4th, 2019, 8:05 pm To be honest I'm not a big fan of Discord.

For a quick chat its ok but for longer discussions its more or less useless. Sure, its easy to share pictures thru it but its hard to get an overview of what you have missed if you arent very active.

And... the UI is probably the worst I have seen in many years.
I thinks a matter of how you use it and how you think. But everything has two sides to it.

Ither way i think its a nice addition

Also its made as an app for mobile wich is amazingly convinient.

This forum is not remotely useable on a mobile browser.