When fantasy becomes a reality......... (Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

When fantasy becomes a reality......... (Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

You know how it is. You get home from work, Friday night, down the pub, few pints with your mates. Home. Glass or two of wine. Half a dozen crackers with cheese. Absolutely nothing worth watching on TV. You end up watching Antiques road-trip, third time repeat. Contemplating on another dull evening on your own. She's off on some jolly or other. We've been together nearly 5yrs. We have a great relationship. We don't live in each others pockets, she has her place, I have mine. We have keys to both. We've both been there, done it, we like our 'freedom', but tonight hmmmmm…. and then it happens, that trigger......!
I was just finishing off the last cracker when on screen, walking along some high street, up somewhere North, the vision of a long long shiny black vinyl mac, glinting and glistening in the pouring rain, with hood up, gets the loins jiggling! I doesn't take a lot does it! Its called auto-suggestion! Before I know it, I'm off upstairs into my man-cave to rifle through my huge collection of ddpvc and select one all body covering hooded jumpsuit, no, two, and MY floor length vinyl hooded mac. All cotton daywear removed, my ddpvc shiny black panties, two suits, and mac. In no time I am wrapped in their deliciousness. The trouble now is, you now want more. Someone to lock you into said attire, to punish you for being such a little perv! She happens to be somewhere else, and you cant always guarantee if she's in the mood. So. What do you do. In a box in my garage at the end of the garden, is a load of loose keys. In a box in my man cave is a bunch of padlocks of varying sizes that match that bunch of loose keys. The game being, if I lock myself into chains, cuffs, collars, belts or whatever, I then have to either go down the garden to retrieve the keys, a little precarious, as overlooked by next door, certainly until after dark, and even then..... or wait until She who I would love to obey, retrieves them for me. Before, giving myself time to be logical, I pull the hoods of both suits and mac up over my head, pulling the drawstrings so the hoods cant quite be pulled back down, I wrap a thick 2" leather collar around my neck and 'click' it is padlocked, not too tightly on. I do the same around my waist threading the thick leather belt through the macs belt hoops. 'Click'. Now I am stuck. Push come to shove, yes, I could cut myself out, but that is not the name of the game. I must suffer. Now. Footwear. I carry the boots downstairs as I don't want to risk breaking my neck falling down them! Already I am getting a headrush with the beautiful rustling black vinyl which is caressing my body inside and out. Its very had to ignore certain attentions. I sit on the sofa, pulling the mac up around to my waist while I pull on my high thigh length stiletto patent black boots. They just about zip up over the ddpvc suits. I love the feeling they give you once fully zipped up encasing your legs. I stand up and let the mac fall to the top of my toes. A perfect length now. To stop any possibility of removing them, I also fit cuffs around the ankles with another pair of padlocks. My situation is now even more precarious. Its end of August. It still does not get dark until 9.30. Its currently just after 8. Next doors kids are still screeching in the garden, so no escape yet. I rustle over to the garden patio window, fondling the smooth mac lovingly, thrusting hands in and out of the deep pockets. The hoods now brushing my face almost erotically. The garage is over 150 foot away. Suddenly I hear the familiar clatter of next doors b-b-q being filled with coals, oh no, they could be hours...…. worse, my mobile sings to me... I stupidly answer.... 'Hi Darling, me and Kerry are just around the corner, we thought we'd pop in and say hello.....we've had a couple, thought it would be nice....'
she sounded a bit tiddly, help, what do you do...… cant go out, cant escape, no time.... 'Im just about to jump in the bath' my, hopefully face saving gambit.... failed. 'Does'nt matter, we're at the door' and with that two giggling girls tumbled into the hallway. I tried to crouch down behind the dining table, difficult all macked, suited and booted, it was only a matter of time....
'where are you (giggle), you naughty boy (giggle), are you upstairs (no answer), I think he's hiding from us (both giggling), he's not in the kitchen, (door opens) he's not in the toilet (door shut)…… where are you.... he must be in here' (living room leading to dining area, door opens) Im now crouched as low as I can as they enter holding each other up, where are...…..oooooooh…… there you are, I think...… you naughty naughty naughty boy' I flush with embaressment, I have no words. 'Well Kerry, I think we have caught us a very naughty naughty boy'. Kerry was just staring, I think almost as flushed as me. Mouth wide open, 'why are you dressed like that' she questioned, 'because he's a very very naughty little perv, and I think he needs to be punished' She pulled one of the dining table chairs out. 'Sit' she demanded. I did as I was told. 'Now...... you are really going to get it...…...' She pulled my arms around behind the high back chair, 'Kerry, pass me that belt on the chair' obediently she picked up the discarded belt from days earlier and passed it to her. She expertly looped it several times around and in between my wrists. Cinching it off. 'There. C'mon. Now lets go and find some more toys'. She grabbed Kerrys hand and dragged her off. I heard the giggles as they tumbled upstairs. It went quiet. Then more giggles, ooohs, ahhhs. I struggled but was truly stuck where I was. My mind going overtime. A 'that'll do' followed a cascade of noise down the stairs, two flushed girls dumped a pile of stuff at my feet. ' Complaints department is now shut'. My bright red gag was thust into my mouth and tightly secured behind my head pulling the hoods tightly round my face. 'Now I know you like this don't you' My huge black ddpvc cape was draped over me, enveloping me and the chair entirely. I heard the long zip pull slowly up to my chin. 'This is the bit you might not like so much, she grabbed the hooded collar and rotated it round so the hood now sat on my chest. Further straps were tightened around my legs, thighs, body and another around the neck holding me totally helpless. I looked up at her as she slowly lifted the huge hood over my face, instantly plunging me into a wonderful vinyl darkness. Smooth vinyl, darkness, that now caressed my face, impeding the air flow pulling the shiny material close to my skin. I was in heaven, and she new it. 'You know what to do with that' I heard another giggle, a hand, don't know whos, pushed gently against my now, more than throbbing crutch area. A click, my vibrator on number 9 was thrust hard against my groin instantly making me respond. The straps held me firm. I could hardly move. I was so close to cumming. It stopped. 'Not a chance Pervy, you are going to have to beg for that'.We are going to play with you for ages yet. 'Kerry, go get another bottle of wine. This is the best fun Ive had on a Friday for ages......'

Part 2 follows.....
Last edited by furryhood on July 25th, 2022, 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mikmac77

Re: When fantasy beccomes a reality.........

Post by Mikmac77 »

Great story, he’s obviously into humiliation and pvc
I’m wondering what his wife and her friend with do next!!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Hmmmmm....... watch this space!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Mikmac77 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 11:45 am Great story, he’s obviously into humiliation and pvc
I’m wondering what his wife and her friend with do next!!
So am I
Quark

Post by Quark »

I rarely comment: The story is fine, and the intro is like I feel at the moment :D (w.o. the pub, but in general terms) ..
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Part two now up and running,.....
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

furryhood wrote: April 8th, 2020, 6:18 pm Part two now up and running,.....
Look forward to it
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

If anyone ever fances doing this for real I will be a very willing victim, loving bondage, pvc and humiliation and especially public humiliation
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Tim Raincoat wrote: April 9th, 2020, 9:20 am If anyone ever fances doing this for real I will be a very willing victim, loving bondage, pvc and humiliation and especially public humiliation
Sigh, I am a former Domme and did all of that.

Tim my favorite part of the weekend was to march my student down stairs in front of everyone in the hotel lobby, dressed head to toe in lovely black rubber. Just the short walk from the room to the bar made them get so wet and slippery in there rubber suits. They would say;" Miss I am very hot and wet!" I would say be silent you little SISSY! It was YOU that asked ME for permission to be dressing in rubber! Sometimes I had to be dress them in a long, clear PVC rain coat: we never knew what to expect in the hotel!

I got plenty of looks but it was so pleasant to lead them up to the bar with my rubber gloves pulling a chain around their wrist. They had to stand next to me in a long PVC mac as I drink my cool cocktail. Those silly boys try to escape but with all that rubber and no more street clothing they just had to stay with me. Those boys were my property and I was doing anything to them I wanted to.

I was always hoping that the crowd contained someone they knew (public humiliation). I wanted to see what they would do and then Monday morning I would demand that the student tell me if they were asked about there little parade.

Ah those days are now behind me. I have only lovely pictures of them tightly dressed in rubber suits with wrist and ankle bands tightly gripping them. Their quivering hands in sweating, heavy rubber gloves and shiny rubber boots plotting along behind me. Many pictures, many pictures...
Last edited by MissRachel on April 9th, 2020, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg