New Purchase (part 3)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

New Purchase (part 3)

Post by JellyMan »

As Dylan and Zoe walked back home Zoe asked again about how the top button of his pacamac had become undone when she clearly remembers fully enclosing him. Dylan had had time to think...
"It was lucky actually", he replied, "didn't you see those two boys?"
"What? No. I didn't see anyone else", she snapped in a voice that sounded as if she thought he was avoiding her question.
"They came up and started taunting me, there was nothing I could do. Then one said he was going to take all my clothes off me and post a picture on Instagram. He got as far as the top button when they heard someone approaching. It was you. Surely you MUST have seen them!", his lie spun far too easily.
"No, there were no boys. I would have seen them.", she replied. Her open pink Mac blew in the slight breeze.
"Then how do you explain the button?", Dylan said. Zoe was at a loss. "Someone must have undone it, and it couldn't have been Dylan". She was sure there were no boys, "but if not then who could it have been?". She was sure he was not telling the truth but had no alternative answer.
When they arrived home Dylan rushed upstairs, "I'm desperate for the loo", and he locked himself in the bathroom. He opened the Mac and unzipped the suit then took a flannel to his groin to remove any trace of his cum or anything left from Jane's encounter then zipped himself up and went down again, not bothering with the jeans and leaving the packamac open.
"You didn't flush!", Zoe said with a stern face.
"What?", he replied.
"You used the toilet and didn't flush. I hope you washed your hands?", she was in a mood.
He turned and went back up, this time he did use the loo, washed his hands and flushed.
Zoe smirked to herself, she was enjoying making him do what she wanted.
"Now where is your Mac?", she scorned as she returned downstairs.
"I put it in the bedroom", he replied, slightly out of breath.
"I did not give you permission to take it off, now go back and put it on and button it up"
"No!", he replied.
"What?", she demanded.
"I said no", he insisted, "I'm getting a bit fed up with being bossed around. I want to call the shots. I think we should eat and maybe have sex later."
Zoe didn't reply. Her face was like thunder and Dylan was a bit nervous. She walked into the living room from the hall and slowly started to undress. The pink mac came off, followed by her top, trousers and finally her bra and pants lay discarded on the floor. Then she climbed on the table, lie on her back and started to masterbate. Dylan stood watching. She turned on one side so that he could no longer see what she was doing and continued to enjoy herself. He picked up her mac and came over and around the table, but she turned the other way, "fuck off, if you want some of the action you must do as you are told, otherwise I will please myself and you can piss off to wherever you want, but leave me alone", she sounded annoyed.
Zoe knew exactly what she was doing.
Dylan went upstairs and encased himself in the pacamac again, then went back down, "like this?", he asked.
Zoe ignored him, she was juddering with pleasure and enjoying herself too much to notice Dylan. She was lying flat on her back with her knees drawn up but legs apart. Zoe moaned then her knees went together as she came. She lay silent for a moment, then sat up, "phew, that was fun", she said to no one in particular, then climbed down continuing to ignore Dylan. He was turned on by the fact that Zoe's buttocks had left two circular patches on the glossy tabletop before she got down.
"Look i don't want us to fight, what do you want me to do, name it?", Dylan pleaded.
Zoe stopped in the doorway with her back to Daryl. She smiled to herself and wiggled her bum at him without turning round and simply said, "take your Mac and suit off then wait for me. Don't sit down, just stand there and wait".
Then she went upstairs, Dylan watched as long as she remained in sight, mesmerised by her swaying bottom which seemed even sexier than it had been in the past; Zoe was working it.
Dylan did as he was told, but took his time as he really didn't want to be out of the plastic outfit.
He waited as instructed, stark naked in the middle of the living room. He didn't want to risk deviating from her command so decided not to sit and wait.
Ages seemed to go by, but then he heard heavy steps on the stairs.
Zoe entered the room. She was wearing black PVC leggings and shiny boots that went above the knee. She had a black PVC bra on with a black collar around her neck that had metal studs in it all around, and had her long black hair tied back tight in a pony tail. She was also wearing long black shiny gloves, and was carrying a rope in one hand and something shiny in her other. Zoe stood with her legs apart striking a pose.
Dylan said nothing, but wondered where on earth this outfit had come from.
"Before you ask, yes, this is all my own. I have a secret stash that I kept from my time with David Stone. He was into being an adult baby so I confided in him that I wanted to dominate him and i acquired some items for my own outfits. That paca,ac I found was one of David's and I have more, but to be honest I forgot about it until you told me about your thing earlier".
Dylan said nothing.
"Rest assured none of my outfit is plastic, it's leather and PVC and quite comfortable", she added.
"Wow!", Dylan finally said, "you look amazing".
"I don't care what you think, this is what I want, so get these on now", she threw him something.
He caught the pink plastic pants and held them up, "these are girls pants, look they have frilly edges, I am not into wearing women's clothes", he protested.
"You will do as I say, now put them on, then put on my Mac and button it up", she demanded.
Dylan was glad he was being made to wear the plastic pants, its true that he wasn't a transvestite, but there was something kinky about wing made to wear them and he wanted the feel of vinyl on his cock again, so pulled them on. His penis was trapped hard against the shiny material which was semi-transparent as there were not made to be worn by a man. Then he slipped on Zoe's pink Mac. It was fairly tight on the arms and around the waist but less so around the chest area. He smoothed it down, the plastic felt different from his suit, somehow softer slightly less rubbery, but very sexy.
"Wow, you look like a proper dominatrix now", Dylan said.
Zoe didn't respond immediately, then she said, "what did you call me?".
"Er, a dominatrix?", he said, unsure if he was about to be chastised.
The word gave her a bit of a thrill, she had never thought of that title, but yes, that's exactly what she wanted to be. Strict and dominating. She rubbed between her legs and pinched one of her nipples to add a zing to the thought, "Good boy, you are right, now how will you address me in future?"
Dylan thought for a moment, "Madam?", he said.
"Yuk! That sounds like a great aunt, think again", she berated him.
His mind went a blank, "er... Miss? Zoe? Mistress?", he offered.
"Mistress has the right feeling, like a schoolteacher, in charge, keeping you boys in order, punishing you when you are naughty, or punishing you when you are not!", she said, "I will let you call me Mistress".
"Yes, er, Mistress", he said.
"That was good work, I will reward you", and she stepped over and slid a gloved hand down the front of his frilly panties and grabbed his cock roughly. It was fairly limp, although Dylan was enjoying being forced to wear plastic, how was unsure of how far his new mistress was going to go and whether he would like it.
"Hang on", he said, "those gloves are not PVC, they are rubber".
Zoe squeezed his manhood very hard, "are you calling me a liar?", she scorned.
"Um, no, but...", he stammered with pain shooting through his groin which did have a certain level of pleasure about it.
She held her other arm up to his face and forced the glove under his nose whilst maintaining a firm grip down below.
"Does this smell,like rubber? I think not, now little boy you must be punished"
He drew in a long breath. The material was definitely latex, no doubting it. Why was she in denial? Dylan didn't consider himself a rubber man, but the smooth feel of these gloves was certainly doing it for him.
"Sorry Mistress, not rubber, er, definitely PVC, nice shiny black PVC", he corrected.
He felt a sharp pain in his right buttock as she slapped him really hard. He hadn't expected that she could deliver a blow that strong, but as she did so his body moved forward involuntarily, and the grip with her other hand was even tighter on his dick, which was now pressed firmly against the plastic pants and up against her body. He was now fully hard. His groin ached like mad, the constant return to erection and being forced to come by Zoe and Jane was taking its toll and he wasn't sure he could come again.
Zoe was pressed up against him, then she slipped her hand out of his pants and he felt something between his legs. She was passing a rope that he saw her holding earlier under him, up his butt crack and around his waist, then looped it through the other end of the rope to form a belt. She pulled the rope end under him very tight and looped it through the ring on his waist then passed it back down, so the the rope went either side of his cock. Holding the two ends of the rope she went behind him and pulled them back under him - she had created a rope thong. He could feel her pressing her body against his, her face was lying on the back of his plastic Mac, then she pulled the ropes hard and the whole thing tightened. For some reason the feeling was exhilarating, and his balls were trapped under the rope whilst his cock was trying to burst out of the plastic knickers. Dylan didn't know that Zoe had passed the rope ends under her own crotch as and pleasuring herself as well. The rope was way too tight, then his girlfriends hand came round from behind and massaged the head of his cock and he came, but only the tiniest amount of cum came out. Zoe released the rope and Dylan turned round, Zoe was leaning against the table judderingbwith pleasure. Dylan put his hand on her PVC clad crotch and realised that she was wearing a vibrator underneath; no wonder she was enjoying herself. Dylan pulled down her bra and bit her nipples one after the other as she slipped her hand down her black shiny leggings to help the vibrator. She arched her back and her boyfriend thought her long boots created and amazing view, lifting her up and making her legs seem longer. Zoe put the other arm across her face and breathed in the heady rubber smell before she came.
Both young people waited a fee moments saying nothing, then Zoe walked out the room, as she got to the door she turned back and said, "get cleaned up and pop the food in the microwave, ill be down in a moment".
Dylan was exhausted, he just wanted to sit down for a few moments and allow himself to rest, but decided he ought to do as he was told, and went into the kitchen.
Dylan and Zoe sat at the table eating their food in silence. Afterwards they sat on the sofa and had a cuddle while watching the news before agreeing it was time for bed.
"It has been an amazing night", said Dylan, "I hope we can do it again sometime".
Zoe smiled and Dylan felt that his mistress was gone for now and things could return to normal.
"I'm going up to bed now, lock up and be up soon won't you", she said.
"Yes, I won't be long", he replied with a yawn.
"Oh and I want you tow wear your plastic suit tonight instead of pyjamas", was her parting comment as she claimed the stairs.
Rives

Re: New Purchase (part 3)

Post by Rives »

A fantastic sequel.
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Great story, she’s one hell of a girl! Please continue soon
Rives

Post by Rives »

I agree...... one hell of a girl. And long may she continue on this path.

And hopefully a shopping trip for a further pakamac or two in a somewhat traditional outfitter... taken against his will.... buttoned up by her etc

Thanks for a great story
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Rives wrote: September 12th, 2019, 11:10 am I agree...... one hell of a girl. And long may she continue on this path.

And hopefully a shopping trip for a further pakamac or two in a somewhat traditional outfitter... taken against his will.... buttoned up by her etc

Thanks for a great story
Shopping trip sounds good and maybe not just for a further pakamac or two?????????
Rives

Post by Rives »

A mackintosh shopping trip would be good, yes. What else might she be thinking of?! 😁
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Rives wrote: September 12th, 2019, 2:52 pm A mackintosh shopping trip would be good, yes. What else might she be thinking of?! 😁
Erm? ladies rain hats, jackets, Macs, shoes, boots, dresses, skirts etc, all in lovely shiny plastic or PVC after all, and as Dylan will find out, ladies have a much wider range of clothing made out of his favourite material.
As Zoe is calling the shots, he does seem to be a natural sub, and has already had him in 'girls pants' and her pink coat he won't seem to have much choice in the matter................................lucky (wo)man

Heather :D :D
Rives

Post by Rives »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: September 12th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Rives wrote: September 12th, 2019, 2:52 pm A mackintosh shopping trip would be good, yes. What else might she be thinking of?! 😁
Erm? ladies rain hats, jackets, Macs, shoes, boots, dresses, skirts etc, all in lovely shiny plastic or PVC after all, and as Dylan will find out, ladies have a much wider range of clothing made out of his favourite material.
As Zoe is calling the shots, he does seem to be a natural sub, and has already had him in 'girls pants' and her pink coat he won't seem to have much choice in the matter................................lucky (wo)man

Heather :D :D
Haha.... Yes... the rainhat idea work too. Maybe even a rain bonnet?!