Full Yellow Suit out on a walk

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Phee Jameson

Full Yellow Suit out on a walk

Post by Phee Jameson »

So the other day was a first for me! It was my first time going out for a walk in a full rainsuit, and it was such great fun walking through the woods and feeling and hearing the rain as it hit my lovely raincoat.

Full set of images ; https://www.patreon.com/posts/yellow-rainwear-28298693

How did you feel the first time you went out and about in full rainwear? I found it very fun and liberating! :D
yellowgirl

Re: Full Yellow Suit out on a walk

Post by yellowgirl »

yes it was fun and exciting when my wife and I walk in our rainsuits,lots of fun.wondeing why you tucked your coat inside your bibs we wear our coat overtop the bibs
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

yellowgirl wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:43 am yes it was fun and exciting when my wife and I walk in our rainsuits,lots of fun.wondeing why you tucked your coat inside your bibs we wear our coat overtop the bibs
The coat is very long, and my patreon followers wanted to see more of the trousers so it was the best way to show them a little better. :)
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

are those the yellow marigold gloves? they look similar to the vintage playtex living gloves? have you ever thought of wearing unlined black gloves over the yellow? also rubber gloves should always be worn with rainwear.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

the rain bibs i have are from a maxden suit and a condor sbr.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

rainwearseeker wrote: August 12th, 2019, 11:17 am are those the yellow marigold gloves? they look similar to the vintage playtex living gloves? have you ever thought of wearing unlined black gloves over the yellow? also rubber gloves should always be worn with rainwear.
You seem to have missed this message from Phee
Phee Jameson wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:46 am The coat is very long, and my patreon followers wanted to see more of the trousers so it was the best way to show them a little better. :)
Now I'm sure if you become one of Phee's patreon followers she'll be happy to (within reason) do the shoot you want
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

Beautiful pics of rainwear, I like Guy Cotten.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Phee you look lovely!

The first time I took a walk in my ran suit it did feel wonderful! Over time I have collected three suits.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

You look super in this. Tell me what brand of coat is it, and where did you get it?
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

Rainworshipper wrote: August 12th, 2019, 7:35 pm You look super in this. Tell me what brand of coat is it, and where did you get it?
It was an ebay find. Got lucky and only paid about £10 :D Not sure of the brand though.
MissRachel wrote: August 12th, 2019, 6:58 pm Phee you look lovely!

The first time I took a walk in my ran suit it did feel wonderful! Over time I have collected three suits.
Thank you :)
irishcagoule wrote: August 12th, 2019, 5:25 pm Beautiful pics of rainwear, I like Guy Cotten.
Thanks!
rainwear-experience wrote: August 12th, 2019, 11:40 am
rainwearseeker wrote: August 12th, 2019, 11:17 am are those the yellow marigold gloves? they look similar to the vintage playtex living gloves? have you ever thought of wearing unlined black gloves over the yellow? also rubber gloves should always be worn with rainwear.
You seem to have missed this message from Phee
Phee Jameson wrote: August 12th, 2019, 10:46 am The coat is very long, and my patreon followers wanted to see more of the trousers so it was the best way to show them a little better. :)
Now I'm sure if you become one of Phee's patreon followers she'll be happy to (within reason) do the shoot you want
This! In fact, There are rainwear with black gloves over on there already :D I also do offer custom content if you want something specific.
Yes, these are yellow marigolds :)