I AM A COMPANION 4

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I AM A COMPANION 4

Post by shinymacintosh »

The party finished. All deals were discussed and finalised. I reluctantly took off the rubber mackintosh and gave it back to my new red rubber dressed friend. I think they have agreed to bring you here next week.
We all helped to clear up and then Tony and Mike discussed with me what had happened. Tony was fascinated with the rubber mackintosh guy, but Mike was still on my side.
The next evening, my plan was to thank Mike in some way for keeping me.
I kept on my transparent PVC jacket and skirt and boots. I knocked on his bedroom door, he answered naked and let me in.
He looked at me and his erection started. I pushed him gently on to his bed and let him play with my nipples. He then moved down and began to lick my PVC skirt, my bulge grew bigger in anticipation of his mouth taking control. It did.
Mike continued pleasuring me. I was groaning with gratification. I spurted my cum at the same time that Tony entered and caught us both.
Well that looks good, he said. I have just arranged to have the rubber guy arrive earlier. Tomorrow in fact. So, I would like to take advantage of you tonight and you as well Mike.
Let’s say in one hour from now. Mike can dress how he likes. You, I want you exactly as you are.

I entered Tony’s bedroom.
Naked, gagged and tied face down to his bed was the young chef. I want you to whip his arse and back. He proffered the whip.
No, I will not. He is my friend.
Mike entered the bedroom in a red one-piece PVC jump suit and watched the developing situation.
I’ll ask you one more time. Said Tony.
I shook my head.
Tony brought the whip down on the young chefs back so severely it brought blood. He did it a second and third time drawing even more blood. He raised his whip hand again. I grabbed the whip and pushed Tony to the ground.
I looked round at Mike who had gone to the bleeding young chef and was releasing him from his bonds.
Tony picked himself up and stormed out of his bedroom.
Mike attended to the wounds and took the young chef to his bedroom. I looked around the bedroom and saw an empty bottle of vodka and two bottles of pills on the bedside cabinet. I looked into his wardrobe and was astonished at the number of punishing costumes he had collected.
I went back to Mike’s bedroom and waited for him to return. His wardrobes were open and as I looked, I was surprised as to how many mackintosh’s and PVC items he had collected.
Mike returned and told me that the young chef was resting.
It’s the first time I’ve seen him without his PVC maids’ outfit on. I said trying to lighten up the moment.
That was Tony’s idea. Actually, he has loads of different gear. But Tony wanted a maid around the house.
What about the vodka and pills?
It’s been several years since he has done that, Mike said. I’m shocked. I’ll hopefully find out when he returns. I just hope you will stick around as a companion. I do like you a lot.

The next day the rubber guy arrived as promised. Tony after storming out last night, had not yet returned home. Mike introduced Tom, the rubber mac guy to me and left to check out the young chef.
Tom smiled at me and played with my nipples before kissing me. I gasped with surprise before running my hands over his rubber mackintosh.
The feel is so exciting, I said. And I loved your red dress.
Thanks, he said. I’ve loads of rubber gear, borrow stuff whenever you want but I will want to play with your boobs!
Tom took off his rubber mackintosh. I grabbed it and put it on. Tom smiled and put his hand down my chest squeezing my boobs. He opened the mac and began to suck and lick my nipples.
I was enjoying the sucking, but more so, the feeling of wearing the rubber mackintosh.
My hands wandered down to Tom’s crutch, I felt him becoming excited.
Where is Tony? He asked.
I told him about what happened last night, the condition of our young chef.
Wow, he said. I knew he liked rubber, but lots of people do. But when I came to the party, I really liked you a lot. I hope that continues.
So do I, I said. Thinking of all his rubber items on offer.

Tom was given a bedroom but no return of Tony.
The young chef was up and about wearing black PVC jeans and t-shirt, a change from the maid’s uniform. He came to my bedroom and thanked me for helping him out of the severe predicament he found himself in with Tony. Can I do anything for you?
I knew what he meant, I stroked his crutch and said thanks but later.
Tom came down wearing the red rubber dress. Here, he said. This is for you for helping the young chef. He threw a lovely rubber purple dress. Try it on. It should fit.
I tried it on, and I looked fantastic.
Mikmac77

Re: I AM A COMPANION 4

Post by Mikmac77 »

I’m so pleased that our companion has discovered the erotic pleasure of wearing rubber! Please continue down that road.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Wow,getting excited wearing Toms Rubber Mackintosh and being fondled.....Sheer Bliss,Thanks so much
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Nice to be fondled in a rubber mac.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Continues to be a good series of story's, thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

MrDoudy, Thank you for reading this story so carefully. I'll have to double check now to make sure he is in the correct clothes all the way through!!
Sinymacintosh
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

MrDoudy wrote: June 14th, 2019, 11:52 am Nice account of the sissification of the subject. He arrives in a 3-piece suit in episode 1, later is put in a leather skirt, then a blouse added later in episode 2. In episode 3 it's not clear what he's wearing under his PVC mac when out, but later is given a see thru plastic skirt for the party. Next day he voluntarily dresses in the see-thru plastic skirt from the moment of getting up and by the end of the day he's given a purple rubber dress! Great!
Not sure if this is sissification or whether the companion is just exploring another side of himself....... and really starting to see the joys of wearing skirts and dresses. I love dressing but would not count myself a sissy but rather as a male who enjoys wearing whatever they want.

Heather