Plastic Pants humiliation

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
WealdenMac

Plastic Pants humiliation

Post by WealdenMac »

With the easy availability over the internet of so many different types of plastic pants these days, it's easy to forget what it was like to go in search of them years ago, particularly if you didn't have a private address to which parcels, reassuringly guaranteed to be "in plain brown packaging", could be delivered. So it was off to the nearest surgical stores to purchase a pair of the ubiquitous pull-on "Sandra" pants-softish inside but a bit crinkly on the outside-and humiliatingly to mumble "a friend" when the middle aged or older male shopkeeper inevitably asked you who they were for. What a relief to be able later to buy "Nurse Marsh"'s superior product from the comfort of one's own private address.
ilikecoated

Re: Plastic Pants humiliation

Post by ilikecoated »

Years ago when I just bought them for myself I didn't feel embarrassed - it was the contrary actually - it caused some positive thrill.

Nowadays that I actually purchase most of these for someone else I just go and buy them without being thrilled anymore. If I want a pair for myself I just buy one more than ordered. I even tried some on once ! It took some courage to ask but the salesperson was very kind and helpful and I did by no means regret having done so. I guess they are fully aware that a big number of those are bought for pleasure anyway.
Most of the pants that we use are custom made from plastic coated fabric anyway. The fact, that they are quite pricey and that I can manage to "test drive" most of them before my relative wets them for the first time kept me from getting some of these for myself so far. But the next time I go to our tailor I will get a pull-on and a snap-on one for myself as well. I guess they will last quite Long.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Just love wearing either my plastic or rubber panties.....
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

i have tv slave who i rub to orgasm in her rubber briefs
she has lots of pvc and latex outfits
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

rainwearinme wrote: June 5th, 2019, 10:52 am Just love wearing either my plastic or rubber panties.....
I just love wearing plastic panties too, maybe one or two pairs, together with a plastic mac!
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

That is what I like to wear when relaxing ,lovely feeling....
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

And how do you all get them ? Is it embarassing for you as well to get them at a shop ? Well wouldn't it be fair to receive a little humiliation before being able to humiliate a pair of nice panties ?
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

It doesn't always have to be humiliating, though. Although I don't cross dress, I once chanced into a well known shop in Euston which I knew also had a small line in AB/DL outfits. I was looking at an impressive rack of basic Robinson Inco-Pants (at a considerable mark-up) when one of the attractive,middle-aged female shop assistants came over and engaged me in conversation-eager to make a sale no doubt. Did I know that these pants were known in the shop as "crystal clears?" Did I know exactly what size I needed? That would depend on whether I was a user-in which case I would also need some terries-or just a wearer. She went on through her whole repertoire, one hand on my arm, sifting through the different sizes until we found the right one. Quite at ease, I lapped it up. She made her sale and I left feeling rather exhilarated.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I have always bought mine online although at uni way back in the 90’s i went into the local chemist and bought a three pack of the biggest size juniors they had, in pink. The shop assistant didn’t react or even flinch. It was
Amazing i was So nervous going in to buy them.

They were tight but i was slim enough to fit in them, sleep in them etc, by the end of my two year course i had worn all three pairs out.

I have around 7 pairs at the mo including a red nylon cagoule material pair and some very very crinkly rip stop nylon pairs in blue and orange.
Lets get swishy!
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

Maybe we ought to have a "wear your plastic pants to work day" just for a bit of fun and before I get a barrage of messages from you who wear plastic pants to work every day ?