SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE 6

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE 6

Post by shinymacintosh »

The summer months had moved on. I was in a full time job as a junior in a local estate agency, so reluctantly had to give up my delivery round and the perks.
Mike’s parents wanted him to take a management role in one of the bigger hotels in Manchester or Leeds to enhance his prospects.
It was sad having to leave the delivery job. I had become so used to being played with wearing the shiny yellow oilskin cape and trousers I didn’t want it to end but work and money always comes in to it somewhere.
On my last day the shopkeeper took me upstairs, I still had the cape and trousers on, he gave me a large glass of whisky and told me that I would always be welcome to visit him anytime. Just give him a telephone call.
I said I definitely would. I needed to be groped by him and some of his special friends regularly.
I want the cape back for the next delivery lad, but you can keep the shiny black nylon trousers and I’ve got you a present. Hung up behind his bedroom door was a black oilskin fisherman’s mackintosh. It looked great. Storm flaps and a sturdy belt. Try it on. He said.
It fit me perfectly. I pulled the belt tight and looked in his mirror. I could feel myself becoming aroused already. He put his hand under my coat and played with my erection even though that was under my trousers. I came pretty quickly, felt the cum dribbling down my leg.
Come back here soon he said. I nodded and left happy.

I just had to go around to Mike’s to show him my new mac. He wasn’t in so I began to walk home. I was feeling sexy and disappointed not seeing Mike.
Along the way home was a well know cottage. I went in, two guys parted suspiciously swiftly at the urinal’s, I went up, stood, parted my mac, pulled out my cock and pretended to wee. I massaged myself until I grew. A tall chap came up close looked at my cock pulled out his erection and touched mine with his hand. He smiled and whispered did I want to go somewhere. I nodded closed my mac and left the cottage.
Have you anywhere to go? He asked. I shook my head. I know some woods near here where we can go. I have a car.
Okay I said.
We walked to his car and drove for ten minutes to the wooded area he spoke about. Each time he changed gear his hand rested on my leg.
What are you into? He asked. Oh all sorts. I replied.
I like fucking pretty boys. He said.
We pulled up at the wooded area and walked into the bushes and trees. I saw some furtive action going on nearby. They looked at us but kept on enjoying themselves. We walked just a little bit further to where a tree had fallen down and now laid on its side making a useful seat.
He stopped and told me to sit down on the tree. I sat facing him, he pulled out his cock, thrust it into my mouth and said. Suck.
I did as I was told and out of the corner of my eye I saw three guys all with their cocks out playing with themselves and watching.
Stand up. He told me. Bend over the tree. I bent over the tree and he pulled my mackintosh over my head and pulled my trousers down exposing my arse. He spit into his hand and lubed my arse then pushed himself in. I gasped, it was painful but he kept pushing until he was well in me. It took another for or five pushes before he gasped with relief. He had accomplished what he came to do.
Okay I’ll take you back to town. I pulled up my trousers and straightened my mac and followed him back to his car. The three guys were all wanking themselves off after the show.
We drove silently into town and he dropped me off at the cottage. This time I really needed a pee so in I went and stood at a urinal and peed. A toilet door opened and out came Mike followed by an older guy, who left the cottage immediately. Mike came over and asked. On the pull are you? I smiled at him. No I’ve just been severely fucked and I need to get cleaned up. Are you going back home?
Within seven minutes we were back at Mike’s hotel.
I cleaned myself up and Mike wanted to try on my new mackintosh. He looked great in it. I went to him, stroked the mac and pulled out his cock, we lay on the bed together and slept for half an hour, before I went back to my place.
thighbootman

Re: SHINY YELLOW OILSKIN CAPE 6

Post by thighbootman »

What happened to Oilskin Cape 5? Has it been censored?
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Very enjoyable
Part 5 is in the list @thighbootman
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

Got my wellies in a twist again!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

thighbootman wrote: March 10th, 2019, 5:14 pm Got my wellies in a twist again!
Due to the excitement of reading this series of stories..lol
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)