Pakamac bath time

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
boyach

Pakamac bath time

Post by boyach »

I began this recollection the other day and I am posting it and continuing it here and welcome to hear from anyone about their reactions and comments and welcome to message me.......

We used to have a lady who came in to clean the house and take care of us and she always wore an off white very smooth mac with buttons which fascinated me - she would (deliberately I think) hang it on the back of the door in the bathroom and one time I was due for a bath and there it was hanging on the door. I was young then and very horny and due to the long ongoing attraction which also involved an awful lot of brushing past her while she was dressed this way, and standing very close to her, I very daringly slipped the mac on once I was naked and experienced a crashing shattering orgasm immediately which made quite a mess of the surfaces inside, I cleaned everything up as best I could and from then on only took my bath when she was in, for obvious reasons. One day I was so dressed and had overlooked locking the door and in she burst- I was standing with a huge erection sticking boldly out and as she took a look I just started squirting - it seemed like for ever and there was gallons of it on the floor! - She was actually very understanding and not angry. She was looking at me very intently as she asked for her mac back and dripping as I was slipped it off and handed it to her and she slipped into it right there swishing it past me and against me and pushing her ample backside up to me. I remember so well instinctively humping on her and finishing yet again!
Two days later Mrs. B came in and this time went straight to the bathroom and I heard her in there for quite a few minutes before she came out - she was not longer in her long off white mac which I assumed she had as ever hung on the door. I waited a moment or two and then made my way there to "have a bath". I closed the door and was shocked to see that hanging on the door were two macs - her regular one and a new soft grey black one with slits and pockets. I stripped quickly as ever and with a throbbing knob almost dripping I slipped into and buttoned up the grey mac and threaded my engorged knob out of the fly of the mac and at once started to frott her white mac and to fondle the large buttons which I found so alluring and wank myself at the same time. While busy doing this there was a knock and Mrs. B called out could she have her mac please she just had to jump out for 5 minutes. I cracked the door open and handed it through to her streaked sightly as it was. I was very out of control and now wanking with intensity into the soft smooth folds of this lovely mac when there was another knock - "please open for me?" I opened and gaped- Mrs. B was standing in her filmy off white mac buttoned to the neck her heavy breasts and dark erect nipples clearly visible and and a darker patch obvious between her stocky legs. She stepped in and twirled around actually smiling and laughing and then turned her back to me where I could see the dark cleft of her buttocks. I pushed up against her bum and started to hump and pump myself into this cleft against her mac and into the mac I had on. I had a wonderful hot sticky slidey sensation all over from my mac and this view of her bum was too much. I paused and lowered my face and buried it in her backside licking and rolling my head from side to side then stood and pulling my cock through the fly of my mac again pushed hard into her and started to spurt and spunk over her back. Once I subsided she turned and started to lick and suck on my helmet for what seemed an age while I grasped here wonderful breasts and felt for those hard dark nipples.

We must clean up now was all she said and I thought that was it but I was wrong - I will write again on this experience very soon. Please let me know your most candid feelings and message or post - I would be delighted and to share
luvcapes&macks

Re: Pakamac bath time

Post by luvcapes&macks »

wow ! if only you had photos to show us
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

loved it , very erotic, please continue.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Very nice, you were a lucky boy to find a lady who loved macs and loved you playing with them
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
merv

Post by merv »

these forums seem to be overloaded with stories of children recently, I suppose if that is what people want and are comfortable with then all well and good. i guess I will get grief for disapproving but hey I will get over it. If that is the way this site is going then I will be out anyway.
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

Life is full of fond memories. Its all about what we used to get or do but are no longer up to it so to speak.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I'm afraid that "wanking" is a youthful thing to start with but it's there and that's about it.
boyach

Post by boyach »

I was 18 at the time - please note merv - I would not write anything about myself before that time ever - if my wording offends than I will find a more moderate wording in any future posts. sorry if there has been any misunderstanding
boyach

Post by boyach »

I was 18 at the time - please note merv - I would not write anything about myself before that time ever - if my wording offends than I will find a more moderate wording in any future posts. sorry if there has been any misunderstanding