Nylon cagoule section

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
NylonPVC

Re: Nylon cagoule section

Post by NylonPVC » January 21st, 2019, 5:30 pm

I love anything nylon, so it would be great having more people into wearing nylon cagoules and possibly nylon trousers and talking about it.

hotwilly

Post by hotwilly » January 23rd, 2019, 9:15 am

NylonPVC wrote:
January 21st, 2019, 5:30 pm
I love anything nylon, so it would be great having more people into wearing nylon cagoules and possibly nylon trousers and talking about it.
Have two pair of nylon trousers ( old Peter Storm & another pair)
Wear them for car washing, dog walking etc - plus " other" occassions
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)

hoodtight

Post by hoodtight » March 3rd, 2019, 11:25 pm

I so agree. Who has been wearing their cagoules or nylon waterproofs this wet weekend? Let's hear reports, pics and stories!

/Users/gjltd/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Documents/RECENT NET/RAB RESOLUTION/IMG_2774.JPG

MrDoudy

Post by MrDoudy » March 4th, 2019, 4:05 pm

In the early 1990s I bought a navy blue Peter Storm nylon hooded jacket and trousers outfit. One really hot summer's day when it was actually pouring with rain and looked like continuing indefinitely I decided to go into town shopping in my hooded jacket and trousers tucked into rubber boots with nothing whatever on underneath, enjoying the feel of the slithery nylon against my bare flesh. I did my shopping then to my dismay on leaving the shop I found the rain had stopped, the sky was clear blue and no rain in sight! I had to go home with my shopping on a crowded bus being stared at by all, no doubt wondering why I didn't take my raingear off!