hunters

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Zodiac

hunters

Post by Zodiac »

iv been were my hunter all day now at home and inside still wearing them
rubberdee

Re: hunters

Post by rubberdee »

I was hardly ever out of mine when on my boat.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

I wear mine all the time as well. I have black, umber and green gloss ones. I know they are womens styles, but they look and feel so good.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I don't wear wellies but I like seeing them on other people. The shiny purple ones in particular look great.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

I have 4 pairs of hunters. I usually wear my blue ones. I want to get the osten waders, but they are not easy to come by and I don't think the have my size either.
Zodiac

Post by Zodiac »

have a go whit bullseye waders they are lovely
ZaraReynor

Post by ZaraReynor »

WealdenMac wrote: December 7th, 2018, 10:35 am I don't wear wellies but I like seeing them on other people. The shiny purple ones in particular look great.
Ooh, shiny purple? That sounds like a fancy color! I don't have those kind. D: Has anyone reading this thread ever worn shiny purple ones? :O
Rainwear, PVC, and shiny enthusiast! I love being in my beloved rainwear and PVC. :D

Check out my site! :D
Follow me on Instagram! :3
I'm also here on TikTok lately!
And spot me on FetLife too!~
Bill_P

Post by Bill_P »

ZaraReynor wrote: December 9th, 2018, 12:00 am
WealdenMac wrote: December 7th, 2018, 10:35 am I don't wear wellies but I like seeing them on other people. The shiny purple ones in particular look great.
Ooh, shiny purple? That sounds like a fancy color! I don't have those kind. D: Has anyone reading this thread ever worn shiny purple ones? :O
Unfortunately, I'm a US Mens 12, so my color choices are rather limited, black, navy, dark green, really really dark green. Although they now have the short boots in yellow & red so that's progress. And I still have my tall red Hunters from when they still made them in my size a few years back.
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

I do have a pair of those, they have seen plenty of action ;)
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Purple is my favourite colour, but all rubber boot manufacturers seem to think that green and black are the only colours people with feet my size want to wear, I can get other colours if you go down the industrial route, white, blue, yellow, orange, but no purple :(
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!