Today in Canterbury, Kent.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
rainwearinme

Today in Canterbury, Kent.

Post by rainwearinme »

Today while driving along in Canterbury, Kent in a traffic jam, what do I see a middle aged Lady , short, plump,short blonde hair wearing a really lovely Shiny Black PVC MAC, the weather being sunny must have helped the lovely Shine on her PVC Mac, because of the traffic I could not park to one side to get out of my car to admire her, how I would have liked ask her where she got her lovely PVC Mac from , mind then thinking also how I would have also liked to help her with the two shopping bags she was carrying, imagining she say yes , then at her doorstep , she invites me to carry her shopping bags into her kitchen, she thanked me for helping carry her bags and asked if I like a cup of tea, yes please mam was my answer, she told me to put the kettle on and where the tea bags and milk was and excused herself while she went to the bathroom, in no time she was back in the kitchen while I was making the tea, she came back wearing Black Shiny Rubber Boots , her Shiny Black PVC Mac still on, also she had done here lips with a Shiny Glossy Red lipstick and said ''is this look nice'', what else could I say but ''Wonderful Mam'', you will call me ''Madam'' she said, yes ''Madam'' I said , .........I had to pull myself together and concentrate on my driving out of Canterbury........the imagination was still focusing on that lovely looking Lady wearing her Shiny Back PVC Mac.
rainwear-experience

Re: Today in Canterbury, Kent.

Post by rainwear-experience »

Oh dear
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Why oh dear Ray, thought is was nice to tell and the reality of seeing then dreaming ....
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

By the way don't we all see this sometimes and dream in a while.....?
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

Indeed - a regular of mine is seeing a hot lady in Hunters and her asking me to show her my favourite mud spots - the imagination is a very powerful and welcome tool in my book!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Of course its nice to see someone dressed in rainwear but to actually think about stopping the car and getting out to 'admire her' will always be a step too far for me

I certainly wouldn't like some stranger to park up to admire the way my wife was dressed and neither would she, its not difficult to understand why some people regard us as strange

The rest is just fantasy which probly belongs in the stories section