Anyone on TV you would like to see wearing PVC?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rives

Re: Anyone on TV you would like to see wearing PVC?

Post by Rives »

Ray wrote: October 24th, 2018, 2:20 pm
mackintoshed wrote: October 21st, 2018, 11:40 am It would be a delight to watch Fiona Bruce reaching into a mackintosh, buttoning herself up, tightly belted, with the collar up.
Antiques Roadshow 01/04/15 had exactly that, shame you seem to have missed it :shock:
On a Wednesday?! Hmmmm.....
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

mackintoshed wrote: October 24th, 2018, 2:35 pm I'm impressed that you managed to retain the exact date.
Its marked on the DVD I have :)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Rives wrote: October 24th, 2018, 2:44 pm
Ray wrote: October 24th, 2018, 2:20 pm
mackintoshed wrote: October 21st, 2018, 11:40 am It would be a delight to watch Fiona Bruce reaching into a mackintosh, buttoning herself up, tightly belted, with the collar up.
Antiques Roadshow 01/04/15 had exactly that, shame you seem to have missed it :shock:
On a Wednesday?! Hmmmm.....
Must have been a repeat on one of those Freeview channels
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

It wasn't an ad
but I remember thinking,
I must tape this and get it archived before it vanishes for ever.
The day I thought that thought, it vanished for ever, so I rely on a dear colleague here to tell me where I can watch it again in YouTube.
She introduced ITV weather, sitting under the shower of what I assume was a hosepipe, with a serene smile on her face,
not surprising perhaps since all she had on was a full body black shiny latex body suit, including hood.
Those water droplets on the shiny smooth latex surface, running down her shoulder and front, to gather and then drip off her *******
I wonder who got to go home with the suit at the end of the shoot.
Kate Beckinsale, in her many interviews on Underworld, admitted that her latex suit was surprisingly comfortable to wear and she did take it home but it has not had too many outings from her wardrobe.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Charlie Dimmock from Groundforce. The sight of her wearing no bra was always good, the thought of her in waterproofs doing gardening in the pouring rain would have been a massive turn on.
Another good one (not a fantasy this)was Kerenza Lewis from Time team. If the weather was rainy she was usually wearing yellow pvc anorak and overtrousers.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

Rainworshipper wrote: October 24th, 2018, 7:34 pm Charlie Dimmock from Groundforce. The sight of her wearing no bra was always good, the thought of her in waterproofs doing gardening in the pouring rain would have been a massive turn on.
Another good one (not a fantasy this)was Kerenza Lewis from Time team. If the weather was rainy she was usually wearing yellow pvc anorak and overtrousers.
she's putting up a few pounds overweight in her latest progam
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I reckon the former swimmer and BBC commentator Sharron Davies would look great in a shiny black mac. She has "previous" as far as modelling latex is concerned and I did read of her saying she had kept a few items back for personal use in special situations.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

just seen killing eve and Jodie Comer in her green mac
https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/fan/ ... =850&h=560
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I did read of her saying she had kept a few items back for personal use in special situations.
That's the proper attitude ! 8-) First of all she seems to be open to experimentation and she might also have been aware about how nicely she looked in such garments.

And second point is that I think that most of these items used for filming, commercials, Halloween (!) etc are only worn once and then thrown away shortly afterwards.
Rubbersocks1999

Post by Rubbersocks1999 »

Susanna Reid will be on You Magazine this weekend.
Red PVC Mac.
Have a look here.
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dy ... 0522626672