Inside or out

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Pvcdream

Inside or out

Post by Pvcdream »

Do people prefer rainwear inside for pleasure or outside in the rain ☔️. Rain does it for me but what about you ??
yellowgirl

Re: Inside or out

Post by yellowgirl »

either is good for the wife and I,we wear indoors for fun and cleaning the shower and outdoors for fun and cleaning the pool or to get to walk in the rain looking for mud holes or just some real sexual fun,
Smooth and shiny

Post by Smooth and shiny »

Although it does get worn inside, the greatest pleasure comes from wearing it outside in the rain, the heavier the better! To be honest I am hoping for some rain soon, I haven't had an excuse to put on a mac or cagoule for a few weeks.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Wore my Pul Mac yesterday afternoon in heavy rain whilst dog walking
Met lots of others dog walkers, only one , a lady of approx. 60 wearing long - a bushmans coat
No other PVC sightings :(
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Mostly inside for me. It's a major turnon wearing a womans shiny raincoat.
wetlookslicker

Post by wetlookslicker »

Outside only on cool days I’ll wear a short mac, in the rain my long waterproof pink one. I do on occasion see other girls in their pvc macs, and we generally give each other an approving smile . I’m off to Montreal today where everyone tends to dress better so I expect to see a few more of us gals wearing our raincoats
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Stephie wrote: September 10th, 2018, 12:59 pm Oh a bit of both for me although inside sometimes means I’m naughty with the “wand”!

I’ve recently worn a white semi trans ladies button through hooded plastic mac from Elements Rainwear over my City clothes in London, to an from mainline stations. Lovely and practical in heavy rain and you can be quite invisible too as no one really cares or notices “here, you’re wearing a ladies raincoat, I can tell by the way the buttons fasten”!

💋💋☔️👩🏼

Steph
Exactly who care what raincoat that are wearing when it is raining?
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

wetlookslicker wrote: September 10th, 2018, 9:35 am Outside only on cool days I’ll wear a short mac, in the rain my long waterproof pink one. I do on occasion see other girls in their pvc macs, and we generally give each other an approving smile . I’m off to Montreal today where everyone tends to dress better so I expect to see a few more of us gals wearing our raincoats
Yes wet pink pvc is a sight to behold one of my favourites ❤️
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

raincoatboy wrote: September 10th, 2018, 1:53 am Mostly inside for me. It's a major turnon wearing a womans shiny raincoat.
Mostly indoors for me to but I do occasionally venture out in the rain wearing my favourite long shiny black PVC with hood up and nothing on underneath except my shiny black Hunters. The feelings I get are sooooooooooooo good :oops: :oops: ;)
Heather
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

It's inside for me too although I do have some heavy duty hi viz PVC for the rainy days. But there's no nicer feeling than being covered in slippery smooth sensual PVC for hours at a time, just thinking about it makes me want to go and slip into something right now ;)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!