The Feel of Latex

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
blackmacjay

Re: The Feel of Latex

Post by blackmacjay »

Make sure the latex is OK to wear because some latex materials will cause sweat or call it perspiration if you wish.

Look at some latex/rubber lined material such as macintoshes and you will see they have small holes under one's arms because of this.

Anyway go for it, but carry an unlined material as well as the lady may need to change knickers at some point.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

how is latex catfish? I was thinking of getting a suit there but it is china made. are they reliable?
shinyorthight

Post by shinyorthight »

Why don't you checkout libidex.com. They have a grand summer sale at the moment.

They are since many years in the market and are UK based
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

Dear Curiousb, you have asked a very potent question. Yes, latex is a “rainwear related” material and as such, it has to power to take control of most preceptory senses in those people who are receptive to it. Not everyone is, but if you are, then latex is more than a fashion item. If your skin tingles and your brain goes into overload when you wear smooth rubber or plastic or nylon next to your naked body, then be ready ready for an explosion when you try latex for the first time. As we well know on this site, whatever it is that makes this whole rainwear thing such a special sensation, it affects males more than females. But I can assure you that when a female takes it on, she can be equally excited. If your wife is one of these, you have so the lottery.

I shall focus on your question, — would close fitting latex panties be comfortable to wear on an evening out. I can assure you that during the evening out, she will be aware of them every second of the evening. It cannot be ignored. It talks to skin. Depending on the temperature of the room, and the physiology of your wife, she will perspire beneath the latex and that will affect the feel. It will cling to her more. Then she will more aware of of the fact that as it clings and she moves, it gives in to the motion and yet pulls back slightly. It behaves as if it is alive. This is what drives devotees of wearing rubber and latex crazy. This is one of the many reasons why we do it. But if she gets no sensual thrill when she pulls on a latex garment, then it is quite possible she might find the clingy dampness and latexness to be uncomfortable and blackmacjay above has suggested a wise precaution and have a bit of cotton to change into.

Why don’t you support her by wearing a pair of latex briefs yourself so you both know how the other is feeling. If it works, you will be sneaking into the back alley for a quick grope, and why not. Humans have the ability to add extra layers to their relationships with members of the opposite sex and you are taking a step in the right direction.

Just be aware it might take off, ;) if you’d like to know what it feels like to be totally encapsulated in a whole body latex suit while your lover, wearing similar but no hood so she can see and be in control, runs her fingers over every square millimetre of your body, then I might be prepared to pop back here and expand on where getting your wife to wear latex panties might lead to.
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

my wife used to wear a latex bra and suspender set for my pleasure on special nights in bed, she also love to see my bum legs and cock when i was wearing an open crotch set of bermuda shorts in shiny black
i dont think it hightened her passion, but she knew the effect it had on me!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

how safe is chlorinated or silicone finish latex? also is latexcatfish worth buying from?
MacRobin

Post by MacRobin »

Chlorinated latex has no known adverse effects (on skin) any more than unchlorinated. Chemically, the sulphur bonds at the surface of the latex are replaced by chlorine. In both cases the sulphur and chlorine atoms are taking part in bonds with other atoms in the latex and not seeking to interact with skin as free chlorine and sulphur would. The result is that the surface becomes much smoother and far less tacky. Any latex garment that is chlorinated goes on and off far more easily, gliding over the skin. Some folk prefer unchlorinatec, some swear by chlorinated. I don’t mind which . . .

As far as silicone finish is concerned, I assume you mean the spray or liquid that makes the latex shine. Normally this would be applied to the outside, for appearance and photography. But some might get on the skin. If there is a skin reaction, then try with and without and try to pin it down. Then decide whether the effect is worth the reaction.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

A little OT but the company that Ist found while searching for a treatment for shiny vinyl is mainly doing stuff for the treatment of Latex. The following is quite a nice demo video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnZ8qaDp8jM&app=desktop