on e bay

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
spitfire617

on e bay

Post by spitfire617 »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PVC-vinyl-se ... SwBOVahHoM
I have three of these but they cost me £4.99 from an army surplus store in Walthamstow London!
That is £4.99 each!
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: on e bay

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

That's one of the dodgy couple in Stoke that have been discussed on here before, I'd think twice before buying from them. These German ponchos were on ebay a while ago from an ex army seller for £6.99
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: July 4th, 2018, 10:51 am That's one of the dodgy couple in Stoke that have been discussed on here before, I'd think twice before buying from them. These German ponchos were on ebay a while ago from an ex army seller for £6.99
Yes I know who they are.
As I said I got mine from a shop so no postage and no waiting!
merv

Post by merv »

you can still buy the same thing online for £5.99 inc postage https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Germ ... 1438.l2649
those cowboys rely on peoples stupidity, charging way over the odds
veradk

Post by veradk »

Hi.

I bought one of these on e bay when you mentioned them a few weeks ago Merv. A cracking buy. A fiver I think.

Vera.
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

I was looking at buying an SBR cape from this seller, and after looking back through the messages. I don't think I will now.
Kinky-In-Scotland wrote: July 4th, 2018, 10:51 am That's one of the dodgy couple in Stoke that have been discussed on here before, I'd think twice before buying from them. These German ponchos were on ebay a while ago from an ex army seller for £6.99