not too much rainwear but lots of CD shiny fun

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
kinkycumbria

not too much rainwear but lots of CD shiny fun

Post by kinkycumbria »

12:00 I spotted a car at the Y in my lane as arranged, I wnet to the bottom of the garden and greeted my visitor and we went indoors.
As agreed we were meeting for an hours rubber and pvc clad passion in the safety of my home.
After a quick chat on what we both wanted we stripped and layered up, myself in my rubber bra gloves and hood, also my pvc thong and long cape. My playmate X started with rubber stockings, briefs hood and gloves, the covered some of this in pvc jacket sand corsets.
In the lounge we had our first hooded kiss as our gloved hands explored each other, the passion grew as rubber crotches were squeezed and fake fucking was simulated between the layers. I spanked my playmate making her moan with pleasure, she kneeled and kissed my bulging pvc thong!!!! As I covered her under my billowing pvc cape. It was time to take the fun to the bedroom.
Once upstairs we lay one bed beside each other and our hard kissing continued, tongues probing the mouth openings in our hoods, the smell of rubber immense. I urged X to remove her briefs, I was getting horny for cock, she hopped of the bed and remover them and lubricated her hole too, before climbing on top of me lying in cape on the bed, she knelt back with my bulging cock pressed against her pussy and she wanked her cock until nice and hard, the turned and to 69 position and pushed her cock in my mouth, while her gloved hands removed my thong and she could suck me too.
X knew she was to cum first as arranged so when things were getting to hot in the sucking arrangement she moved again to kneeling on my chest taking on a slightly domme role she had me trapped, I did managed to get one arm free and pushed my rubber gloved finger in her pussy. Mmmmmmmm she moaned and as riding my finger she wanked herself to orgasm, jest of hot cum spurted over my hooded face and in my greedy mouth. Without a break she moved to laying on me and licked the surplus cum off my hood and kissed me passionately regaining her composure at the same time.
Next a condom came out and was rolled onto my cock, X then straddled me and bobbed up and down on my cock, then we moved into doggy positon and I fucked her while spanking her too, and finally I moved on top and to her thigh booted legs and put them over my shoulders as drove into her hard and fast, her gasps and groans made it obvious she was enjoying it. Before u erupted I came out her and forcefully knelt on her chest taking her hooded face in my rubber gloved hands and pushing my cock in her eager mouth 3 thrust and I came, gushing my cum into her for her to enjoy.
We flopped beside each other on the bed, kiss again nice and slow, and then began stripping off and when back down stairs naked to redress in our clothes.
We had a nice chat and finally X left fort her trip home
I do hope we meet again soon
hotwilly

Re: not too much rainwear but lots of CD shiny fun

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds fun
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Must be a little hot and sticky this weather!!!
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

it was last cold and wet day in lakes