Pensioners and Rainwear.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Pensioners and Rainwear.

Post by veradk »

(Non-fiction, recollections, plastic rainwear, M/M mention at the end, no sex)

This is a recollection, that I originally published in part on X Hamster a couple of years ago. Im no longer a member, preferring these days to use sites like this one. As Ive got older I seem to have been incapable of growing old gracefully.

When I was a young man, I lived out in the country in Cheshire. I have to add at this point, I had also been a devotee of the fetish magazines at the time in particular, Swish Publications Madames and World of Transvestism. I was also an avid reader of Search, Relate and Accord. The latter being my preferred reading. Im sure many on here will remember the pictures submitted by husbands of various lovely very mature ladies in rubber raincoats and aprons. Not forgetting of course the wonderful accompanying stories.

I had started to crossdress and loved the wonderful girdles and directoire knickers of that era. Stockings were seamed and tights had not yet made their entrance. It was also the era of the PVC Mac in all its varying styles, Maxi length, short and the more elegant style worn by the more mature matronly ladies. It was also the time of the plastic pakamac, with its reinforced buttons, and its companion the nylon mac, which use to rustle when worn. It was always a great thrill to watch ladies of the time wearing a see through plastic mac as their high heels clicked along the wet pavements. I can remember one such image from a long gone newspaper of a suitably attired lady with black plastic PVC Mac and Souwester modeling said items for a ladies magazine. I can also remember relieving myself many times day looking at that picture until it eventually fell to bits. You could say that the die was cast.

I always remember asking a girl out purely on the rainwear they were wearing at the time, to wrap one's arms around a youg lady wearing a plastic mac was such a thrill and to inhale the scent of the mac mingled with the young lady........ heavenly.

I digress, to earn extra money I use to garden for people. On one particular occasion I was approached by an elderly gentleman. He lived just outside the village, he was what some of the locals termed a poof. Such was the language of the day, thank God we have moved on. He was a lovely chap and a cultued sort. He had quite a large garden and parts of it were overgrown. I have to admit, and I had indulged in some liasions in a nearby town with some older gents, at various times, I was very attracted to him. He was small and slim and quite effeminate. I agreed to come to his house which was in the outskirts and have a look at what needed doing. He thanked me profusely and told me he would look forward to the visit. I have to admit to being quite excited about the thought. I told him I could go that evening, so after finishing my other job I cycled to his.

I was quite surprised when I got there to be admitted to the house by the gentleman who was wearing what were ladies slacks and a pastel coloured blouse, there was also a subtle hint although not obvious of makeup. I should add at this stage that I was wearing a cycling cape over my shorts and shirt as it was the height of summer and was pouring down. My new employer, was called George, who with a smile asked if I was fully dressed under my garb. I laughed and assured him I was, and after removing my cape stepped into the hall................

Well dear reader, I will leave it there and see what a reception this gets, and if popular I will bare my soul, over a wonderful experience which lasted for several years.
rubbermac

Re: Pensioners and Rainwear.

Post by rubbermac »

A wonderful start to your story.....Many Thanks,i was also born and raised in Cheshire,Northwich actually and had plenty of fun times in the 70s and 80s with girls and boys wearing pvc macs bought from Woolies
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice start , remember those days in the 60's / 70's when people (men. women & children) wore plastic macs of all varieties.
I had one of those yellow cycle capes & found them arousing to wear when naked
Sadly never enjoyed the pleasure of pvc with anybody else when a teenager
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Aaaaaaaaaaah Brings back so many memories. I had both a yellow pvc cycling cape and an ex-army rubber surfaced cape cum groundsheet, which also served as a cycling cape (when not in use for other things)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Just recently bought 2 Oilskin cycle capes from the 60s and 70s,still smell and feel the same and really does bring back so many memories...
blackmack10

Post by blackmack10 »

Very promising, l think.
Rubberpaul

Post by Rubberpaul »

What a erotic start to a story l can relate to re shiny and Atomage rubber mags.ooo and yes the yellow capes.l to cross dress,in satins then in fetish wear such as pvc and rubber,l now wear fem rubber and male too for personal fulfillment, can t wait for the next instalment....Paul
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I still have and wear one of the bright yellow cycling capes. I love wearing it but do get some strange looks and comments made.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I used to use an ex-army groundsheet cum cape for cycling. The ones the had a rubber outer surface and inside it was a sort of sandy brown canvas material. Served two purposes, keeping me dry and very horny. :)
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

lovely story happy memories from that time and similar experiences as yourself.... the best of times....